Photos How Well Do We Know Our ABC's? (Traditional Version)

In Round 3, I plan to take a minimalist approach in the sense of posting as few knives as I can to cover the entire alphabet. By using admittedly comprehensive knife descriptions, I think I'll be able to handle A-Z with just THREE knives.
I was planning to sit out round 3, but if you can cover the alphabet with three knives, I just might try to do it with two, or even one! I may strain my brain. :D I'll decide before midnight central time. Either way, I'll keep an eye on this thread. So many great knives posted!

Edit: I've decided to sit this round out. I've already posted almost all of my knives in each of the first two rounds, and I don't want to be too "creative" with my posts. I am enjoying this thread, and looking forward to seeing everyone's posts.

Last edited:
Tidioute American Jack in smooth white bone
IMG_1192.JPG

35285270820_84a8bd9072_m.jpg

I was planning to sit out round 3, but if you can cover the alphabet with three knives, I just might try to do it with two, or even one! I may strain my brain. :D I'll decide before midnight central time. Either way, I'll keep an eye on this thread. So many great knives posted!

Edit: I've decided to sit this round out. I've already posted almost all of my knives in each of the first two rounds, and I don't want to be too "creative" with my posts. I am enjoying this thread, and looking forward to seeing everyone's posts.
If you change your mind, Vince, you could probably jump in any time. I'd really enjoy seeing your one-knife or two-knife "solution"! :cool::cool::thumbsup::)

- GT

If you change your mind, Vince, you could probably jump in any time. I'd really enjoy seeing your one-knife or two-knife "solution"! :cool::cool::thumbsup::)

- GT
Well, okay, Gary. Three rounds is better than two! I was intrigued by your covering all the letters with three knives, so I will try to be even more "minimalist" with one. Not sure how this will go. First four letters are easy, but I guess I need some exercise other than my daily chess puzzle! There is probably one of my knives that could do this better than the others, but not sure which one. Without thinking about it too much (limited time!), I will just pick my current favourite and see what I can do with it.
I'll start with "A" even though I'm a day late, and follow it up with a "B" post.

A is for Amber bone:
cJV4iJX.jpg

Back