Photos How Well Do We Know Our ABC's? (Traditional Version)

Printing blocks:
1yC1RDl.jpg

Well, okay, Gary. Three rounds is better than two! I was intrigued by your covering all the letters with three knives, so I will try to be even more "minimalist" with one. Not sure how this will go. First four letters are easy, but I guess I need some exercise other than my daily chess puzzle! There is probably one of my knives that could do this better than the others, but not sure which one. Without thinking about it too much (limited time!), I will just pick my current favourite and see what I can do with it.
I'll start with "A" even though I'm a day late, and follow it up with a "B" post.

A is for Amber bone:
cJV4iJX.jpg
Excellent, Vince! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool: I'm glad you're giving it a try, and look forward to what else you'll do with your Amber Bone Case. ;)

- GT

My Entry for B:
XYZ Brands produces, in China, an America's Trades, Double-ended Canoe Pattern with Parallel-Jigged Brown Bone covers having Threaded Bolsters and an Oval Handyman's Club of America Shield (and an HCOA LTD Tang Stamp). It Arrived Packaged in a Black Velour Bag inside a Black Cardboard Box.
canoe.mark.main.bag&box.jpg

- GT

Back