Photos How Well Do We Know Our ABC's? (Traditional Version)

CASE XX Large Pen Many thanks to Ron Half/Stop Half/Stop :cool:

Vi8oqrn.jpg
Will, she’s still quite the looker my friend! :)

My Entry for X:
XYZ Brands produces, in China, an America's Trades, Double-ended Canoe Pattern with Parallel-Jigged Brown Bone Covers having Threaded Bolsters and an Oval Handyman's Club of America Shield (and an HCOA LTD Tang Stamp). It Arrived Packaged in a Black Velour Bag inside a Black Cardboard Box.
View attachment 1195882

- GT
Unlike you,:cool: I am running out of interesting stuff to post, Gary!!!:)
But I'll keep going if you do!!:D

I don't know about doubling the letters, Harry, but I'll try anything once!!:rolleyes:
Old Engineer Old Engineer

My Entry for Y:
XYZ Brands produces, in China, an America's Trades, Double-ended Canoe Pattern with Parallel-Jigged Brown Bone Covers having Threaded Bolsters and an Oval Handyman's Club of America Shield (and an HCOA LTD Tang Stamp). It Arrived Packaged in a Black Velour Bag inside a Black Cardboard Box.
canoe.mark.main.tools.jpg

- GT

Unlike you,:cool: I am running out of interesting stuff to post, Gary!!!:)
Charlie, the total volume of interesting knives you have makes my head spin!! :eek::D:thumbsup:
You could repost everything exactly as you did this round, and I'd benefit from seeing it again.
That might be kind of boring for you, though, but I'll bet you could find interesting new ways to present your knives alphabetically! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I guess that it is up to Eli Chaps Eli Chaps . It is his thread . The way that I have done it so far would make me have to do the same thing all over again .

Harry
Harry, I don't think you'd HAVE to do it exactly the same way on the next round. I'm sure you could come up with other interesting variations that we'd all enjoy, and more importantly, would entertain YOU as you consider what to present each day. :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
For example, all the yellows showing up on Y-Day have inspired me to "do colors" the next round, and each day I'll try to post a knife whose color begins with the letter of the day: maybe Amber, Black, Crimson, etc.

- GT

Y is for Yellow, Y'all!
IC0FTNK.jpg

[Amber: noun; a variable color averaging a dark orange
Yellow.]
Vince, I'm afraid I might forget to say this tomorrow at the end of the round, so I'll post it now.
Congrats on the fine job of taking your Case trapper all the way, A through Z!! :thumbsup::cool::cool::thumbsup::)

(And your entry for Y has inspired me to try to go A-Z with knife colors next round. :D:thumbsup:)

- GT

Vince, I'm afraid I might forget to say this tomorrow at the end of the round, so I'll post it now.
Congrats on the fine job of taking your Case trapper all the way, A through Z!! :thumbsup::cool::cool::thumbsup::)

(And your entry for Y has inspired me to try to go A-Z with knife colors next round. :D:thumbsup:)

- GT
Thanks, Gary. I will gracefully bow out after this round, but will keep an eye on it. So many beautiful knives I had not seen elsewhere.

Back