Photos How Well Do We Know Our ABC's? (Traditional Version)

I'd love to visit that museum. Maybe I could combine that with a trip to Cooperstown.
I like the way you think, Vince. ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:
I've thought about the possibility of going to the GEC Rendezvous in Titusville, PA and continuing on to Cooperstown, NY for the Baseball HOF. But, by car, Titusville is about 6.5 hours from my house, and then Cooperstown is another 5.5 hours (with Bradford, PA on a route from Titusville to Cooperstown). GEC and HOF are really not very near one another!

(My route from MI would pass through Cleveland, so I could add Rock & Roll HOF to my itinerary, and then even drop south not so far and go to Football HOF. It's a trip that would be a hard sell to my wife, though. :rolleyes:)

- GT

Z is for Zowada:

sZb8iyC.jpg

Now that is one beautiful knife.

I like the way you think, Vince. ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:
I've thought about the possibility of going to the GEC Rendezvous in Titusville, PA and continuing on to Cooperstown, NY for the Baseball HOF. But, by car, Titusville is about 6.5 hours from my house, and then Cooperstown is another 5.5 hours (with Bradford, PA on a route from Titusville to Cooperstown). GEC and HOF are really not very near one another!

(My route from MI would pass through Cleveland, so I could add Rock & Roll HOF to my itinerary, and then even drop south not so far and go to Football HOF. It's a trip that would be a hard sell to my wife, though. :rolleyes:)

- GT
Planning to visit D.C. next summer with wife and daughter, with a short stop in northern Georgia to visit family. I think it would be a hard sell to my wife to go to Bradford, Titusville, or Cooperstown! But planning to see the Tabasco factory on the way back to Texas. :)

I wish I would have started earlier on this thread. Here is my picture for "Z". It is a Frontier 41P4 with John Zink Co.
E edbeau , this is the third time through the alphabet in this thread, and my impression is that there's been about the same amount of participation on each round (although I haven't actually counted posts ;)). So you can start from the "new beginning" tomorrow and share the knives you have for each letter! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

- GT

Planning to visit D.C. next summer with wife and daughter, with a short stop in northern Georgia to visit family. I think it would be a hard sell to my wife to go to Bradford, Titusville, or Cooperstown! But planning to see the Tabasco factory on the way back to Texas. :)
Sounds like quite a trip, Vince! :cool::cool::)
I used to enjoy "road trips", but for the past few years, car trips start killing my back after only about an hour, at least when I'm driving. As a passenger, I seem to have more freedom of motion that helps immensely.

- GT

This Case Barlow was a gift from a friend from New Zealand

The only Robeson POCKETEZE that I have .

An old DaZey Sharpit made by DaZey Churn & Mfg. Co.

I am kind of scraping the bottom of the barrel here to come up with some more Z's but here goes . A couple of the Old Codgers who were at the 2017 and 2018 and 2019 RendeZvous @Half/Stop

Harry

Last edited:
Sounds like quite a trip, Vince! :cool::cool::)
I used to enjoy "road trips", but for the past few years, car trips start killing my back after only about an hour, at least when I'm driving. As a passenger, I seem to have more freedom of motion that helps immensely.

- GT
I wouldn't mind being a passenger, but I have to drive because I'm a much better driver than my wife! Of course, she thinks she's a better driver. We may take turns, actually!

On this round, I'm going to try to post one knife per day that has handle color that starts with the letter of the day.
Just want you all to be clear about my intentions. ;)

A is for Amber jigged bone, as on this Rough Rider full-size one-arm trapper (and the other 11 of the set of 12 that made up my first RR order):
razortrapper.ott.closed.jpg

- GT

Back