Photos How Well Do We Know Our ABC's? (Traditional Version)

On this round, I'm going to try to post one knife per day that has handle color that starts with the letter of the day.
Just want you all to be clear about my intentions. ;)

A is for Amber jigged bone, as on this Rough Rider full-size one-arm trapper (and the other 11 of the set of 12 that made up my first RR order):
View attachment 1197713

- GT
I kept wondering why you were stuck in a cut and paste time warp of the same 3 knives... until I came across your post explaining your intention to do so.:eek: :D
This round should be a bit more challenging!;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Cripple Creek by GEC

IMG_1657.JPG

C
ase
IMG_1274.JPG

36039198833_bb834a6ff1.jpg

Custom California Coyote Cattle Cutter:

YD08ECs.jpg

With Camel bone and CoCobolo:

N1EsWZG.jpg

Certainly a Cowboy knife to Carry when wearing Custom Horsewright Chinks Cowboying near the Grand Canyon:

TxQps3F.jpg

Or handy to have when ya got to doctor a Cranky Cow by yourself near Chiloquin. Ya keep The Wolfpack CirCling just in Case:

TAxnqyG.jpg

Case is just in Case ya gotta Cut her to relieve some kinda of pesky Cessy sore Caused by some kind of stiCker.

Camillus TL-29

MOP Cattleknife Solingen made for Shaplieghs & Jim Parker

Mr. CC's Special Lambfoot 1 of 27 made for Waynorth Cutlery

CoCobolo 93 Ramfoot Meat Chopper

Cargill Cripple Creek LoCkport , Ill

SMK SFO by GEC Cripple Creek with Clip blade

LiCk Creek Cut Co.with Clip blade

Case Congress

Case Stag

PoCketeze

Crushed Sea Shell ACryli

Cattaraugus

Harry

Custom California Coyote Cattle Cutter:

YD08ECs.jpg

With Camel bone and CoCobolo:

N1EsWZG.jpg

Certainly a Cowboy knife to Carry when wearing Custom Horsewright Chinks Cowboying near the Grand Canyon:

TxQps3F.jpg

Or handy to have when ya got to doctor a Cranky Cow by yourself near Chiloquin. Ya keep The Wolfpack CirCling just in Case:

TAxnqyG.jpg

Case is just in Case ya gotta Cut her to relieve some kinda of pesky Cessy sore Caused by some kind of stiCker.
I always enjoy your postings Dave . Knives , scenery , and photos are always great to see .

Harry

Back