Photos How Well Do We Know Our ABC's? (Traditional Version)

In hanD I see it's Definitely Man-maDe, Rachell. You were right of course!!:thumbsup:
Thanks again, for the knife and the Texas Sweets!!:)

D is for Davis, the late W. C. who made some pretty good classic knives, like this drop point which has been my favorite woods knife for years.

gAruMoh.jpg

For some reason these did not get posted last night .
D
ouble 93's Lambfoot and Ramfoot

Double 93's : both Ramfoots

CoulD not resist putting this Double Dog carrier in here

BullDogs

Double TEW's and Yorkshire PuDDing

Cleaning Day

WorkeD Back

Gifts from FrienDs

Dogleg Jack

MiDnight Special Lambfoot

Draw Knife anD others

Pal BlaDe Co.

WarranteD English Steel

My OlD FrienD

OlD Timer Peanut

Dazey Sharpit

Draw Knife anD others
I love that draw knife. My dad has one just like it that belonged to my grandfather. Both of them used it for all sorts of things, especially shaping the hulls of the model/toy ships they used to make. I also used to use it a lot and remember it being VERY sharp. It is always in the back of my mind to find some project which would justify borrowing it again. Do you know the age of it? I imagine my grandfather might have gotten his sometime in the 1930’s or 1940’s maybe.

I love that draw knife. My dad has one just like it that belonged to my grandfather. Both of them used it for all sorts of things, especially shaping the hulls of the model/toy ships they used to make. I also used to use it a lot and remember it being VERY sharp. It is always in the back of my mind to find some project which would justify borrowing it again. Do you know the age of it? I imagine my grandfather might have gotten his sometime in the 1930’s or 1940’s maybe.
Thank you for the response to my Draw Knife . I am sorry , but I do not know know the age of it . I found it in an Antique shop . It was pretty sharp when I got it and all I have to do is touch it up with my sharpening stick . It is made of good Stuff . I really like to use it on my Projects .

Harry

Back