Photos How Well Do We Know Our ABC's? (Traditional Version)

Latest Lambsfoot Lot:

AdHAt6w.jpg

M is for Mike @LastRodeo, with whom I've made a number of marvelous deals on edged merchandise, including this magical, magisterial, magnificent, majestic, major-league, manly, matchless, memorable, meritorious, mesmerizing, mind-boggling, mint, miraculous, monarchical, monumental Mohawk stag canoe made in Germany for AG Russell:
mohawk.mark.main.jpg

- GT

M is for Mike @LastRodeo, with whom I've made a number of marvelous deals on edged merchandise, including this magical, magisterial, magnificent, majestic, major-league, manly, matchless, memorable, meritorious, mesmerizing, mind-boggling, mint, miraculous, monarchical, monumental Mohawk stag canoe made in Germany for AG Russell:
View attachment 1235560

- GT
Mind-blowing post!

fi8Ru5d.jpg

I've been lax in posting here for awhile. The wife and I were in NYC, with some friends, for a few days, and I was pretty much off the web. I love NYC, but I put on 2 pounds, which I blame on our favorite NYC eateries, even taking into account that we walked 27 miles in the 5 days we were there.
I had the Coffin Jack with me, except when we were in museums or Broadway shows. We took our friends from Maine to the Statue of Liberty also. The security there, for good reason, is like entering a Federal Building.
It's always good to get home.

That said, here's a sweet DP from O'Hare Knives, which was a gift from a good friend many years ago.
hiXEb3l.jpg

Back