Photos How Well Do We Know Our ABC's? (Traditional Version)

Washingtons
GPMfuQA.jpg

bWTNwUm.jpg

Working With "The Five Ws" to Write about a Wonderful BF GAW.
Who: Bob, the late @BigBiscuit
What: A NIB Case chestnut jigged bone CV Sod Buster Jr. that I still carry every day
Why: Bob ran the GAW to solicit prayers as he underwent a first cancer surgery
When: December 2014 - January 2015
Where: Here on The Porch, although I think I was visiting my daughter in Spain when I entered the GAW and was flying home when my number came up as the winner
sbjr.lagoon.jpg

- GT

veitsi_poika veitsi_poika Kevin, you're just killing it in this thread on every letter!! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
What an impressive variety of knives you have from so many makers!

- GT
Thanks Gary, you're not doing too bad yourself :) I generally have three requirements for knives... old, interesting or both :D My only regret is that I didn't start following this thread until the letter "F". So if it goes around again, I have fresh stuff for "A" thru "E" LoL :thumbsup:

What: A NIB Case chestnut jigged bone CV Sod Buster Jr. that I still carry every day
Where: Here on The Porch, although I think I was visiting my daughter in Spain when I entered the GAW and was flying home when my number came up as the winner
View attachment 1166424

- GT

Obviously I wasn't here on The Porch then but that is a fine thing you've shared. Cancer sucks. Friends and good people are what make life, and the risk of cancer, worth facing. Celebrate every day my friends!

I was born and raised in Washington. And I came back here after my service and in all these years, I never knew about that beautiful Washington knife. Now, I don't know if it's named after my state, but I do know I want one! :)

Man this thread has been educational!

View attachment 1166424

- GT
What a classic, that is one gorgeous underrated knife.

Back