Photos How Well Do We Know Our ABC's? (Traditional Version)

Round one..... Post #38

Round two.... Post #1570

....Tut tut tut....;)
Busted!! :eek::mad::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Like I wrote this morning, though, I posted everything I could think of in Round 1, so almost everything I post in Round 2 will be a repeat of something from Round 1. But in Round 1, I used the same knife for many different letters if I could (e.g., I may have used an A.G. Russell stag Mohawk Canoe made in Germany for A, C, G, M, R, and S), while my goal in Round 2 is to never use the same knife more than once within Round 2.

Besides, I'm old, and I can't be expected to remember stuff I posted more than 1500 posts (and 26 days) ago! :eek::D:p

- GT

B is for Boy Scouts.

TxkD4cv.jpg

Like I wrote this morning, though, I posted everything I could think of in Round 1, so almost everything I post in Round 2 will be a repeat of something from Round 1. But in Round 1, I used the same knife for many different letters if I could (e.g., I may have used an A.G. Russell stag Mohawk Canoe made in Germany for A, C, G, M, R, and S), while my goal in Round 2 is to never use the same knife more than once within Round 2.

Besides, I'm old, and I can't be expected to remember stuff I posted more than 1500 posts (and 26 days) ago! :eek::D:p

- GT

You are forgiven ;)

- GT
I am reposting my knives this round since I only have 32, and one of them is not eligible for this traditional forum (but it doesn't have a thumb stud or pocket clip--it's an out-the-front Italian switchblade). But I am trying to use them for different letters than in round 1, and am only posting one knife per letter. Maybe 3 or 4 will be repeats from round 1, and I may just leave out some letters. Also, I'm posting 4 knives I didn't post in round 1.

Nice to see another Minnesotan here! I’m looking forward to seeing your pics, and I love that CC SFO!

Thanks, although I don't know that I really qualify as a "Minnesotan." I've been an Arkansan most of my life, lived in Arizona for a few years. We moved to MN about a year and a half ago, and really like it so far (winter and all)! :thumbsup:

- GT

I'm with you, GT. My interpretation of the new Round 2 rule was that you could only use any knife once within this round, not that you couldn't post a knife that you'd posted in Round 1.

Ok, my GEC for day 2 is this Tidioute #81 Bull Moose.

LfTTR6w.jpg

LeamN3v.jpg

Last edited:
I forgot to mention that I've also decided to try and use as many of my GEC knives as I can during Round 2 without repeating any of them. So, in addition to that #81 Bull Moose, I'll add the following B knives:

Tidioute #15 BladeForums TC Barlow

vZqpduD.jpg

5SNqjmR.jpg

Tidioute #14 Lick Creek TC Barlow in Black Cherry "Ragg" Bone

YmdkykJ.jpg

Tidioute #15 Beer Scout Knife in Beer Barrel Oak

eisH4Em.jpg

I couldn't let B day go by without a Farm & Field #21 Bull Buster!

8anwpvN.jpg

Better throw in this #71 Bull Nose in Burlap Micarta, too.

7VACBZJ.jpg

And hey, why not add a Tidioute #15 Huckleberry Boy's Knife w/ Bail & Chain (and Bar shield) for good measure.

zBzkqjN.jpg

5GXrThY.jpg
C is for Cheap. Paid $20 for this. I know nothing about it, no markings, nothing. But is a good little work knife.

Back