• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hudson, Sentz and Rodebaugh knives

jdm61

itinerant metal pounder
Three older MS knives up for sale. First holler or PM gets them. Reasonable offers entertained.

Rob Hudson, 6 inch clip point blade, don't know the steel, possibly W2, brass fittings, octagonal figured walnut handle, leather pouch sheath. Had the name/intiials CV Lord Balto, MD on the buttcap and the name Lord on the back of the sheath in magic market. M. Hudson's stuff can got of quite a bit, but this one is used and has shaping scratches and dings, so I am asking what i paid for it in 2006. Asking SOLD including Pay Pal fee and USPS Priority Mail to the lower 48.

View attachment 583278
View attachment 583279

James Rodebaugh small boot/vest knife. This one has his JS stamp. The blade is 4.25 and 1/8 thick. I think is 1084. file worked spacer and carved ebony handle and a pouch sheath. Same deal as the other knife, asking what I paid for it as best as I can remember. Asking SOLD PROF
View attachment 583280
View attachment 583281

Mark Sentz small ST 24 style, 5.5 inch long clip 1084 blade with a buffed finish, file worked SS guard, curly maple handle, The sheath is wood with leather covering, The base of her stud has come unstuck from the wood body, but is still held in place by the leather. Otherwise excellent condition.Same deal. Asking SOLD. Photos to follow in next post

Last edited:
Back