• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Huge Collection Selloff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only took the one picture with all that are for sale in the case. I can send more if any catch your eye.

All are in like excellent to like new condition, never cut anything (safe queens), and stored in a climate controlled case:

Andre Can Heerdan IKBS, fluted caring fiber scales, clip, backspacer, smooth action and great thwack!...$SOLD

Custom Pena Talon, timascus clip, flamed backspacer...cpm 154...$700

Tim Wilson of Knoxville, TN, Bob Lum Tribute,C fiber scale with stainless Damascus bolster, CPM S30V steel...$350

Unknamed Rare Sharknivco all titanium with crazy grind, timascus pivot, inlay, backspacer, and clip...$750

2 x Customs from Samuel Morrish, both have excellent fit and finish with tight tolerances. Mr. Morrish does impeccable work...$450 each

Farid Mehr Custom K2 mini, solid full titanium framelock, totally handmade including hardware..$450

Larry Chew Cujo flipper, handmade...$SOLD

Chad Nell ESG copper and timascus accents....$800

David Clark Grunt custom meteorite lightning strike carbon fiber...cts-xhp...$650

Will try and ship with all accessories and pouch if I can find them. All prices are negotiable but please be reasonable

Will be posting other knives in folding section
Is the Sharknivco in this post still available?

Can you send a photo of the meteorite grunt, or just reply to this with the photo. If it is a framelock, front and back photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back