• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

***HUGE*** "Sick Day" (ha!) Knife Sale...Spyderco, ZT, Kershaw, CRKT..PRICE DROPS!!

PeteyTwoPointOne

Platinum Member
I called in "sick" ;) today and a knife sale just miraculously set itself up in my yard...HONEST!!! :rolleyes::cool:

The main attraction of this sale is a very lightly used & gingerly carried Spyderco Schempp Barong with box (not pictured)

Scales are a little grimy but will clean up...blade faces are largely clear of any scratches besides opening arcs near the pivot as is common...pocketclip shows virtually no wear...factory edge with no dings, rolls, chips, or flat spots

PRICE: $200 FIRM <all in> or Trade for Spyderco Schempp Kukuri

Next up, is a ZT0300BW with speed safe, & stainless lockbar /overtravel insert : it is lightly used & carried in EUC...the most use this has gotten is by me playing with it opening/closing, pure joy!...snaps open with a LOT of TORQUE, HANG ON! Locks up solid with no play in any direction...Plus, I have the original box!

PRICE: $OLD to Gary W. Graley...thank you! <all in>

I also have a ZTO561 Hinderer Collab. in Coyote G10/Titanium with Elmax blade in very, very lightly carried & lightly used condition with factory box. This knife has the most firm opening detent I've ever encountered. It is not jackhammer tough to open...just very firm is how I'd describe it. So even though this is a manual it will fly open like it's on greased glass once you overcome the initial resistance. I am told most of these had very firm detents but will break in nicely with use-- I just haven't played with it enough. This is the smoooothest opening/closing ZT's I've ever handled and the lockup is rock solid with ABSOLUTELY no play in any direction.

PRICE: $OLD to Kingfisher 1...thank you! <all in>

on to the pair's pics:

On deck is a listing of other quality blades for sale:
Kershaw Scallion OD Aluminum Handles & Black blade with SpeedSafe, original owner, unused not even carried...
PRICE: $45 <all in>

Kershaw Scallion Zytel handles with SpeedSafe, original owner, very light use & carry...
PRICE: $25 <all in>

CRKT Blue Rollock, neat little knife with very unique open/close, they don't come up often, original owner, lightly used & played with...
PRICE: $OLD to Ed G...thank you! <all in>

Next, is a trio of stainless Spyders:
Spyderco Pegasus(?:confused:), used, no clip, no box...
PRICE: $OLD to Ed G...thank you! <all in>

Spyderco CoPilot(?:confused:), serrated, used, no box...
PRICE: $OLD to Chopperz13...thank you! <all in>

Spyderco Lava, original owner, some random light scratches, used on boxes, tape, envelopes, factory edge & factory box...
PRICE: $OLD to pwest...thank you!<all in>

Now for a duo of Natives:
Native 5 with custom carbon frag handles, used, one pocket clip screw stripped out, includes factory G10 handles...
PRICE: $OLD to DrU2...thank you! <all in>

Native 5 with G10, used...
PRICE: $OLD to raindog 101...thank you! <all in>

Two Byrds that are on the endangered species list :eek::
FireByrd, these are getting tough to find in any condition, this one is used with scratches, but blade is very clean, otherwise solid & totally serviceable, box damaged & taped, no lighter...
PRICE: $60 <all in>

FlatByrd, NIB, usused & uncarried, light opening/closing marks on the bb finish, box in VG condition...
PRICE: $85 <all in>

Spyderco Delica w/Emerson Wave, used & sharpened, with factory box...
PRICE: $OLD to kinniku...thank you! <all in>

Last, but certainly not least, an original Spyderco MiniManix (83mm), used with light scratches on blade faces & more substantial marks on spine, no clip, no box, rub mark on clip side, this baby is hair-popping sharp and locks up like a BANK VAULT with not a micron of blade play in any direction, would make a GREAT EDC...it will take a beating, laugh & ask for more! With factory box.
PRICE: How about a dollar per millimeter? $OLD to sunshine...thank you! <all in>

I additionally have a Spyderco PM2 with custom Titanium Handles with the original hardware included in UNUSED condition that I just dropped the price on-- it is in this Exchange about 10 pages back!

Family Portrait:

PAYMENT: PayPal <Goods & Services> only, no MO at this time please

SHIPPING: Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation to your PP addy only in the lower 48 US only...no PO boxes & no NYC shipping please!

TERMS: I reserve the right to end the sale at any time for any reason. I likewise reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose to. No returns, No refunds, No exchanges...so be sure to ask any questions NOW! By purchasing this knife you agree that you are lawfully able to purchase, accept delivery, & use such a knife in accordance with all laws of your jurisdiction.

Last edited:
PRICE DROPS!!! Let's move these out before I go jogging this eve! If you think I'm off base send me reasonable offers, the worst I can do is say "No."

Hello,
I'll take the Mini Manix, please confirm with a PP addy you would like funds sent to.
Thanks,
Chris.

Back