• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hunter in 80CRV2 and Leopardwood

John Cahoon

JWC Custom Knives
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Good day everybuddy! Here’s a nice new hunter ready for action!

It's 5/32” x 1 1/2” 80CRV2 with professional HT at 60/61. Hand sanded to 1200 grit for a satin finish. Dimensions are 10” overall, 4 7/8” tip to guard.

Edge before sharpening was below .01” and it is extremely sharp. Balances right at the guard.

Brass guard with G10 and brass spacers. The handle is Leopardwood with Campitas Turquoise accents and everything’s sanded to 1200 grit with a 3/32” brass pin, then finished with multiple coats of Danish oil and buffed with carnauba wax.

The handle feels great in my average size hand and it’s fit for an XXL hand as well. Sheath is a snug fit with great retention yet easy to deploy. Orange paracord included for high visibility.
20-11 1.jpg 20-11 2.jpg 20-11 3.jpg 20-11 4.jpg 20-11 5.jpg 20-11 6.jpg 20-11 7.jpg 20-11 8.jpg

Only $170 all in to your door in the US, and your satisfaction is my only priority. I can accept paypal, check or MO

Thanks so much for looking, I hope you like it. Please feel free to comment, ask anything here or via PM.

Johnny

Last edited:
You continue to impress with that great leather work and that handle isn’t bad either ;). Again great value.

Wow thanks for all the kind compliments and likes everyone, I really appreciate it.

Back