Hunting Photos 2018

I didn't see a thread for 2018 hunting pictures, so started one.
First squirrel of the season, with my Kimber Hunter 22 and Boker Davis Hunter II knife.
iKlGnJT.jpg

I have not had any Leupold, Burris, Nikon, Weaver or Bushnell leak, so I doubt that most any decent modern made scope will have water leakage problems. Scope recommendations could be made a lot more relevant if we knew the purpose intended, rifle, game animals pursued, etc. I prefer Leupolds, but there are many very good scopes available these days.

Marsh madness, pic of happiness is a bloody deck. Bucks on the deck, pic 1, 8 pt and 5 pt, second pic 8 pt and spike. 3rd pic of the first 8 pt at my feet when I walked up to where he lay. All of these deer were taken within a span of 6 days between Oct 13, and 18.
dateposted-public

dateposted-public

dateposted-public

Marsh madness, pic of happiness is a bloody deck. Bucks on the deck, pic 1, 8 pt and 5 pt, second pic 8 pt and spike. 3rd pic of the first 8 pt at my feet when I walked up to where he lay. All of these deer were taken within a span of 6 days between Oct 13, and 18.
dateposted-public

dateposted-public

dateposted-public

MikeC MikeC I can't see your pictures brother, and they sound like they'd be good ones.

Opening morning duck season in Central Louisisna. Took the family out, wife and I each got a limit and my daughter killed 2 and son killed 1, first time they came duck hunting with a gun and the intention of shooting.
All Teal, 14 Greenwing, 1 Bluewing.
It was tough getting us and all the birds in a selfie.
D029A1D3-F7F5-4106-99C1-8EF1510B4DBC.jpeg

Opening morning duck season in Central Louisisna. Took the family out, wife and I each got a limit and my daughter killed 2 and son killed 1, first time they came duck hunting with a gun and the intention of shooting.
All Teal, 14 Greenwing, 1 Bluewing.
It was tough getting us and all the birds in a selfie.
View attachment 1021974
Nice family shot. Looks like everyone had fun.

Lol haven't tasted it yet but not a dump bear for sure. Mom and 2 older cubs been on the camera I'm guessing. Thinking about 2-3 years old. Didn't need it to get older. Other bears have left since a couple weeks. First bear I've got. Should make good stew and chilly

Back