Hunting Photos 2018

meyI8B3.jpg

Nice buck. Personally, I try to wipe as much blood off before pictures so it's less offensive to some viewers. The whole world is watching us. Just something to think about. Anyway, congratulations on the nice deer.

I also prefer not to show bloody knives and hearts. It's a perception thing.

I also prefer not to show bloody knives and hearts. It's a perception thing.

In general forum, I agree. In the Hunting Pictures thread of the Hunting Forum of a Knife Forum, I disagree. I do however respect your decision not to post them yourself.

In general forum, I agree. In the Hunting Pictures thread of the Hunting Forum of a Knife Forum, I disagree. I do however respect your decision not to post them yourself.

The only problem I see with it is, some anti hunter will take an image we post here and put it in an anti hunting forum. You never know where these images will show up. Just something to think about.

The only problem I see with it is, some anti hunter will take an image we post here and put it in an anti hunting forum. You never know where these images will show up. Just something to think about.

I would imagine that in today's world you are correct. That particular picture was included because it showed the bullet path along the heart from where the lady shot it at 276 yards. Of course no one here would know that unless I commented on it, and I did not do so at the time. It was a very clean one-shot kill, but we ended up with no other viewer-friendly pictures after we reviewed them at home. Your point is well made, folks could cherry pick and take out of context anything we post.

Cheers,

Dave

Phil, ol' pal, you are an inspiration! I never tire of seeing your Kimber and it's produce. You're starting to get a little patina on it, and it looks good! I have a red pad Kimber just about like yours - I wish I had the time and place to put the miles on mine like you have yours! Some day! Oh, yeah, good taste in knives too!
Ben in Illinois

Lol, there is a bag limit. There was 6 hunters in my group, we were way under limit. That was lunch time. We didn’t go back out. We aren’t big on hammering game cause we can. We had a good morning, hunted the dogs HARD. Plus there was a whole pig roasting at camp, so we just ate lunch and relaxed the rest of the day.

Back