Hunting season 2009/10

This is a nice thread Scott. Thank you.:thumbup:

Here are some pics of the last few days. My brother and I went out several times. We put on some hard miles on foot but had a lot of fun (and even shot a deer or two!). I'm the one with the deer.

Good luck to all the rest of the hunters out there and post the pics!

John

Hunt1.jpg

Hunt2.jpg

Hunt3.jpg

Hunt4.jpg

Hunt5.jpg

Hunt6.jpg

Hunt7.jpg

Thanks for posting countryboy. Congrates on a successful hunt. :thumbup:

Here you go bigcountry1315/Mike.
Scott

Attachments

• Summer-Fall+2009+115.jpg
    Summer-Fall+2009+115.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 40
  • Summer-Fall+2009+121.jpg
    Summer-Fall+2009+121.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 38
Damn near hit a buck last nite drivng home! :eek: Rut should be hot this week, temps in the 30's in the morning this week. Wish me luck.
Scott

Success today. I saw two spike bucks this morning. Then my buddy Craig came up to the farm to put on a couple of drives for me. First drive kicked up a doe, no shot, then the second drive in a creek bottom produced another spike. He ran down the trail and stopped 10 yds. away. Not my preferred shot but hit him point blank in the chest with my Horton crossbow. He ran about 20 yds. and folded.
Scott

Picture305.jpg

Congrats Scott! :thumbup:

Thats a cool picture with the arrow in him. That will do it. Meat on the table.

John

Thanks John. I am basically a meat hunter. I always look at getting a big rack buck as a prize. :D
Scott

Great to see you have success today. I'm a meat hunter too. I actually prefer taking does.

Great shot. Looks like there will be fresh meat in the Gossman freezer this winter:thumbup:

Thanks bro, BTW, your PSK Jr. whanie will be in the mail tommorrow. It's going to make a great squirrel knife. Thin edge and a fine point.
Scott

Congrats Scott. Nice bucks, your tenacity pays off. More luck throughout the season.
Lt. Mike

Thanks guys.
SHS, yes vension stew plus vension bologna and slim jims. We're headed to York to drop off some meat to be processed on Thurs.
Scott

Great job Scott!
Don't hesitate to smoke some jerky and send it up to CT:thumbup:

You guys have me very curious. I hate to admit it but I have never had venison bologna.:eek: Looks like I am on a mission to find me some now.:D

Back