Hurley Creek

I went to visit my sister up north yesterday and we had a fire last nite.
Naturally I had to split some kindling and make a fuz stick despite my sis pouring some 2 cycle gas oil mix on the wood to get it going.
The Hurly Creek did good.
Yeah!

m6czCSO.jpg

Naturally I had to split some kindling and make a fuz stick despite my sis pouring some 2 cycle gas oil mix on the wood to get it going.
Yeah!

m6czCSO.jpg
Did you split with it or just shave?

Yeah!

m6czCSO.jpg
Forgot to mention I had it in my back pocket behind my wallet and I forgot it was there when we went to town for breakfast Saturday.(not allowed to carry a fixed blade concealed in WA.:rolleyes:)
Oh and it rides in front pocket just fine also, just push it over to the outer seam.

That really should get popular. Great looking knife.
I will be getting one once I get settled into my new job.
I hope you like it Mack.
Strike that. I know you'll like it!
You better, you better, you bet.;)

Grats on the new job BTW.:thumbsup:

Mykel - how's the balance on this little baby? Looks like it could be a fun walk and throw.
A little fluorescent paint on the handle and hiking becomes more of a challenge with a "walk and throw" knife.:)
I'd be in just for that.:thumbsup:

Ray

Mykel - how's the balance on this little baby? Looks like it could be a fun walk and throw.
A little fluorescent paint on the handle and hiking becomes more of a challenge with a "walk and throw" knife.:)
I'd be in just for that.:thumbsup:

Ray
Hey Ray, it's handle heavy for sure.
Balances on my finger pert near an inch behind the guard.
Don't paint it..wrap it.;)
uqvypJA.jpg

If anyone wants one of these, let me know. If there is a demand I will order steel.

I need a knife to fill my extra pocket slip. You just have made so many i want. Its hard for me to choose. But i am leaning towards this one to fill the void in my knife life.

I need a knife to fill my extra pocket slip. You just have made so many i want. Its hard for me to choose. But i am leaning towards this one to fill the void in my knife life.
You could send the slip to me and you wouldn't have the problem of an empty slip anymore.:thumbsup:;)

I wonder though whether the HC without scales would fit snuggly in the slip you linked to.

Last edited:
You could send the slip to me and you wouldn't have the problem of an empty slip anymore.:thumbsup:;)

I wonder though wether the HC without scales would fit snuggly in the slip you linked to.
Well it took me awhile to find that one. I scored it for 10 bucks. I might have to order one just to see if it fits

All the next versions of Hurley Creek will be 1/4" thick too - is that right?
Size and price just like the original? (Now that I've ordered one. :rolleyes:)

Just wonderin'

Ray

Back