Hurricane Florence

Well fellas, Ill probably be offline for a bit, this dang storm seems to be heading my way or just to the north of us. Not sure if were leaving yet, but by Tues night we will know. Gonna be a good one for sure. Yall be good and hopefully see ya soon. Pugs

Fingers crossed for you friend. When in doubt, get out. Take the leather and your tools with you.
Oh and the family, don't forget the family.

Seriously, hope this thing doesn't cause you now grief.

Dont take no chances Pugs! North of you is better than South but keep everyone safe and dry. I,ve been in the eye of a few of them myself and shouldnt even be walking this earth. Id run like a two tailed beaver! Keep us updated. Safe travels brother!

I hate these things. Best of luck to you and stay safe. Be extra careful with the post storm cleanup, I believe that is when most people tend to get hurt.

n2s

Hope your outta there Pugs! Looks like 20" of rain or so right now according to the news. Let us know if ya need anything (PM me pls). I got 5500W gas generator, chainsaw, plenty of choppers:D, vacation time, and more than ready for some vacation time if ya need some help putting things back together. Your hopefully out of there by now but if you happen to be checkin in outta stranded boredom keep me in mind. Im not kidding. Electricity, water, and friends are nothing to take for granted. Be safe my friend!

That' goes for me too. I'm not much for ladder work but I'm a good saw man, got choppers and a get r dun attitude.

Hey fellas,
You guys are the BEST...... no joke, even though we never met face to face, I feel like I know each of you and I truly appreciate your offers. We did decide to leave yesterday as the predictions were not very good, we are at my buddies condo in Fla. So I guess in not as hard headed as I once was. As of this morning the predictions are alittle more positive for us. We are going to get alot of rain but where I live I think we will be ok as im on a raised foundation. My oldest son stayed and is heading inland to a buds house and will be my eyes and ears. Thanks Again fellas

Good to hear. Praying that everything goes in your favor. Like the boys said, "Holler if you need anything", with a few of us helping out, we should be able to handle just about anything.

Prayers for everyone for safe

Hey fellas,
You guys are the BEST...... no joke, even though we never met face to face, I feel like I know each of you and I truly appreciate your offers.

We don't always need to meet someone face to face to know the character of a good person. Actions often speak louder than words.

Hey my brother praying for you. You’re a prepper brother so this is a cake walk for you!
Blessings

We don't always need to meet someone face to face to know the character of a good person. Actions often speak louder than words.

I'm not certain, my wife tells me the reason I get along so well with folks here on the forum is they never met me in person. I guess I should have some sort of anxiety depression but I think I'm immune.
My momma always told folks I weren't born, she found me under a rock and often times wished she'd put me back where she found me. Painful, sniff, sniff.

I've seen your pics on FB, I think I ran and hid under a bed for a spell, but I'm alright now...:):):)

I never said I weren't dang good looking, Bookie can attest to that. I just have a dismal attitude.
Course I think it's good, others think dismal, now I don't know what to think.

Hey Guys,
Well the storm was really bad in NC they got devastated and still raining about 20+ inches so far. SC took a bit up at the border, but my place did very well, we had some pretty good winds and it still raining but nothing like they have in NC, and still have power as of right now. My oldest stayed and was heading to his buds place, but it was not necessary so he has been my eyes on the ground. We are heading home in the early AM and hopefully will get there without to much issue. maybe Ill get to swing one of my khuks to chop up some limbs. I also wanted to thank each and everyone of you for the support and offers to help, it really meant alot to me especially when the unknown loomed. Thanks again

Hey Guys,
Well the storm was really bad in NC they got devastated and still raining about 20+ inches so far. SC took a bit up at the border, but my place did very well, we had some pretty good winds and it still raining but nothing like they have in NC, and still have power as of right now. My oldest stayed and was heading to his buds place, but it was not necessary so he has been my eyes on the ground. We are heading home in the early AM and hopefully will get there without to much issue. maybe Ill get to swing one of my khuks to chop up some limbs. I also wanted to thank each and everyone of you for the support and offers to help, it really meant alot to me especially when the unknown loomed. Thanks again
Glad you’re ok brother!

Back