Hurricane Florence

Well I'm at the corner of walk and don't walk someplace in Wyoming, guess I'll hang a U e and return to base.
Glad your all good. Hopefully no damage to your domicile.

Glad yall are all safe. You were on the right side (left) of the eye this time and that makes a huge difference. Rivers were supposed to crest today so hope all is on the better side from here on out! Im seeing some really discombobulated beavers all the way on this side of the Mississippi and not sure if its because of you or Florence but I'll turn them around and let them know its ok to go back home. Hats off to the Cajun Navy and everyone else committed to keeping us swamp brothers safe! Keep us updated!

Hey All,
We made it back safe and sound, the house was fine just some brush and small yard waste. Still cleaning up and putting out the yard items. It was a long haul but worth it, got to spend time with my best bud and his wife. And your right Danny we were on the right side of the storm, that wind pushed out the ocean water and kept it at bay throughout the storm. The only issue now is the river flooding, we have alot of river systems that flow to Winya Bay, these come from the upper part of the state and also NC. Some parts of our county got 22 inches of rain. And your right again the Cajun Navy is out there along with the others doing there part, love those guys!! Them beavers are certainly scared but tell them to come home Ill be waiting lol.

Back