Huzzah!

Now we've got a forum to stalk Nathan and his knives!!! ;) --- :D

Congrats on your new forum Nathan, looking forward to scoring a couple of your knives!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Now we've got a forum to stalk Nathan and his knives!!! ;) --- :D

Congrats on your new forum Nathan, looking forward to scoring a couple of your knives!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Let's not go telling everybody just yet as I need to acquire one of his choppers first. :D

Just kidding. Congrats on all the success and this new chunk of property here. Excited to see what you've got in store for everyone.

What will it take to join? Ah a Carothers?! That's all?! OK, I have myself covered :D

It's really neat to see a new forum in the very beginning. I feel like getting a post on page one is like being a part of history!

It's getting harder and harder for me to avoid the mythical Nathan and his legendary knives. Glad there's a place to be discussing and learning about them :thumbup:

It's really neat to see a new forum in the very beginning. I feel like getting a post on page one is like being a part of history!

It's getting harder and harder for me to avoid the mythical Nathan and his legendary knives. Glad there's a place to be discussing and learning about them :thumbup:

Resistance is futile SN! I tried, I failed ;)

Hi SN, welcome to the little corner of the forums your wallet is probably going to regret you visiting.

Hi SN, welcome to the little corner of the forums your wallet is probably going to regret you visiting.

SN is a very astute operator and not a knuckle head like yours truly, but we will get him onboard sooner or later :D

Back