Hybrids are in da house!!!

Below is a picture of the finalized version that should be reaching the stores soon. Retail will be in the $50 range. Once again, David Bloch and the Outdoor Edge Team did a fantastic job with this project!!:)

Attachments

• hybrid3.jpg
    hybrid3.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 865
Here's a picture of the knife in it's sheath. I've been wearing mine for a few days now, great overall combination. Did I mention that they're SCARY sharp??:eek:

Attachments

• hybridsheath.jpg
    hybridsheath.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 294
It looks great. Should be a winner. And suggested retail of around $50! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Talk about bang for the buck.

The sheath looks to be a good set-up for the hunting crowd. I think I see a normark kydex sheath in my future.

By the way, how cool is it to see your name and logo on a production knife? ;)

Dennis,

Yours should be there tomorrow! I'm still giving mine a workout. The OE sheath is fine and holds the knife securely. I could see spending the extra bucks on custom Kydex or Concealex though ;) The knife is definately worth it. It's very light and would probably work well in a neck sheath.

As far as my name on the knife.......it will all sink in when I see them on the shelves at Bass Pro Shops up on Orlando. I usually end up there once a month for fishing supplies, etc. I'll probably pick one up and yell, HEY that's MY name on this knife :eek: :D

Looks good! I didn't know we'd be carrying the Hybrid here at BPS -- I'll have to check one out. :D

Hey Burch, don't you get a substantial employee discount at BPS? Hint, hint, nudge, nudge. ;)

Neil,

Congratulations!

Always good to see a knifemaker get more exposure with an excellent product. :)

-j

I've given several as gifts. My brother-in-law is an avid deer hunter. He has been impressed by the performance of the hybrid. I still need to get a kydex sheath for mine.

This is by far one of my favorite collaborations.

Back