Hydraulic press

Hi I would like to build a hydraulics press from Eric Fleming from a few years back I can not open had some help they could not open if some one has it let me know I would appreciate it thanks

Ah, are you getting some type of error trying to open the file? Whet file type is it?

Edit: you can probably email him directly, his email is listed on his website and he is a member here, but hasn't been on for a few months. @efleming

Last edited:
I had bought some rolling mill plans from the ABS site a few years back, but my files all got corrupted. I know the feeling.

Not to hijack the thread, but did you build the rolling mill Drew?

Not to hijack the thread, but did you build the rolling mill Drew?
No. I actually bought the plans before I had any kind of a home machine shop, but unfortunately, once I finally had put together enough tools to actually build the thing, my computer had gotten a virus and the files got corrupted. Just a couple of months ago, I even looked on an old hard drive that I thought they might have gotten saved to, but those files were no good either.

I still want to build it though, and I'll probably just suck it up and buy the plans again. As if I don't have enough projects. :D

Send me an email

Back