1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Rich5928

Rich5928 Basic Member Basic Member

Oct 12, 2017
    Hi I would like to build a hydraulics press from Eric Fleming from a few years back I can not open had some help they could not open if some one has it let me know I would appreciate it thanks

2. KnuckleDownKnives

KnuckleDownKnives Time to make the doughnuts.. Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 12, 2015
    What are you trying to open? I must be missing something?

3. Rich5928

Oct 12, 2017
    He had file to open with the construction measure ment and meteral list

4. KnuckleDownKnives

KnuckleDownKnives Time to make the doughnuts.. Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 12, 2015
    Ah, are you getting some type of error trying to open the file? Whet file type is it?

Edit: you can probably email him directly, his email is listed on his website and he is a member here, but hasn't been on for a few months. @efleming

Last edited: May 16, 2018 at 2:11 PM
  5. knife to a gunfight

knife to a gunfight

Oct 17, 2007
    I had bought some rolling mill plans from the ABS site a few years back, but my files all got corrupted. I know the feeling.

6. Rich5928

Oct 12, 2017
    Can not open error does some have this file could send me

7. weo

weo KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 21, 2014
    Not to hijack the thread, but did you build the rolling mill Drew?

8. knife to a gunfight

knife to a gunfight

Oct 17, 2007
    No. I actually bought the plans before I had any kind of a home machine shop, but unfortunately, once I finally had put together enough tools to actually build the thing, my computer had gotten a virus and the files got corrupted. Just a couple of months ago, I even looked on an old hard drive that I thought they might have gotten saved to, but those files were no good either.

I still want to build it though, and I'll probably just suck it up and buy the plans again. As if I don't have enough projects. :D

9. JTknives

JTknives ABS Apprentice Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 11, 2006
    Send me an email