I’d like a k390 PM2 please, + new Mule Team concept sketch

I’d surely enjoy one of these. I hope there are some surprise offerings in the future! I like Spyderco a lot. I wish the sprints were more democratized/available than past practice of very limited numbers.

I’d also like to see a return of the Mule Team series in a clip point configuration. I’ve drawn one up and the handle is based on the PM2. Would be easy to use PM2 scales to customize colors and/or materials.

Here's a crudimentary rough out of the Mule Team clip point concept (need to add lower guard):

mGaI6rb.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, I'd definitely buy the PM2 but I really want a military in this steel.
Yes, that would kick ass! I keep dreaming about a translucent dark purple g10 handle, translucent like the s110v indigo, I think that would match well with k390. Might as well do a Para 3 also for the hat trick.

What do you think about that slanted clip point Mule V2 idea? Rough estimate from bow to stern of 9 inches. Have a whole range of metals to play with as before. I’m biased but I think it looks sleek and sexy. Clip point is timeless and all American! Throw a Spyder hole on and it would look serpentine.

Last edited:
Back