I am a Manix 2 fan

they sure did. 1 single one I think and I just picked one up for a premium here on the site. Standard sprint with S90v and carbon fiber peel ply. They show up from time to time on the marketplace.

I think I actually might have the only other exclusive/sprint that was an EDC forum knife with s30v with glow in the dark scales. Picked that up on mass-drop a long time ago.

Wow! Looks like your collection has recovered. Lol. I don't see the Gray/DLC 52100 in there. That one seems right up your alley! I'm going to grab one soon myself.

Hey Lawrence. Yes I was pretty lucky they didn’t keep any Manix 2s. I was able to get them all back from the pawn shop except for a couple of PM2s and a native 5. They must have kept those because those never made it to the pawn shop. I consider myself to be pretty lucky to get most of my collection back.

I don’t have the 52100 either. But it’s going to be the next knife I buy.

Also Pm me you mailing info I got something for you.

If Spyderco would make a Manix 2 back lock Light Weight I would be a very happy man!

If Spyderco would make a Manix 2 back lock Light Weight I would be a very happy man!

Yeah, I was thinking this would be the way to go to make a Manix 2 Backlock LW Salt in LC200N like they did with the Native LW Salt. Then they could use the same FRN mold to make non-salt LW versions of the Manix 2 Backlock. Cruwear would be a good start. ;)

A great design for sure. Pretty happy with my humble pair:
WEKyi4f.jpg

That gray/52100 is calling me, but trying to resist as I already have 3 others in the rotation...

Well, I just bought my 3rd Manix 2. I bought the Cutlery Shoppe Orange S90v LW Exclusive. It is really nice. The orange is a slightly different color than that found on the Delica and etc. It is still very bright, however. It came as you would expect: about perfect.

Recently got my first Manix in G10 and followed up with the LW. Love them both. Especially love the weight of the LW.

I prefer the Manix 2 to Para Military 2 but neither are my favorite. I lean towards larger/sleeker knives w/longer blades and, if I had to choose one right now, I think that would be the Pattada.

Last edited:
Easily my favorite spyderco, at least until I try the slivers. Now if we can talk about a compression lock version, that would be sick.

I just got my first Manix 2 last week - a blurple S110V. I thought the PM2 was my favorite, but loved the ergos and the rock solid lockup on the Manix 2.

I have a set of Flytanium carbon fiber scales coming next week to dress it up a little, but my "collection" of one can't compete with what I see here. That'll be my excuse to buy a couple more!

I'm obsessed with the Manix 2 :) Took me a year to fall in love with it, now I can't go out without one. Here are my latest favorites (cross post):

L1001813-X3.jpg

Roland.
I really want to try this but the pocket clip is what is holding me back. I wonder if it would be possible to epoxy the screws into place, or maybe some rivnuts would work.

I really want to try this but the pocket clip is what is holding me back. I wonder if it would be possible to epoxy the screws into place, or maybe some rivnuts would work.

I might be trying some brass inserts (like in the backlock manix, for instance). Will report back if it works.

Back