I Am INFI! An ode to Jerry, Garth and the entire crew!!!

Nice plate.
Here's another Canadians quote that that seems to fit in with Busse.

I met him about 6 months ago.

Sign it and send it back to you? Or let Bossman have it? I'd go with letting him have it. Maybe ask him to send you an autograph in exchange?

My $.02

HAHA The joke was more about IF I should sign it and send it! haha

I already have Jerry's signature as I have received a letter from him on two occasions. One goes with my PIMP 2 blade one off that Jerry made a few months back and one because I sent a huge bottle of bourbon for the guys and Rum for the girls as a thanks card of my own.

Also... thanks to the rest as well for the high fives!

WITHOUT the Busse blades in hand leaving us like Edward Sissorhands!

HAHA The joke was more about IF I should sign it and send it! haha

I already have Jerry's signature as I have received a letter from him on two occasions. One goes with my PIMP 2 blade one off that Jerry made a few months back and one because I sent a huge bottle of bourbon for the guys and Rum for the girls as a thanks card of my own.

Also... thanks to the rest as well for the high fives!

WITHOUT the Busse blades in hand leaving us like Edward Sissorhands!

Ok, gotcha. I saw that pimp blade... You got a deal man. That thing is sweet. :thumbup:

OK. So In Canada we have a brewery that make a beer that is called Canadian. the advertising is simple but effective. They have been using the line 'I Am Canadian' So... I had to make a much stronger and relative statement!!

Here, for my 1 week old baby, My brand new truck is my new license plate...

View attachment 596461

The gauntlet has been thrown!! Share YOUR addiction!!

Gotta wonder what the Busse Combat crew has for plates!!

You need this frame that I had made:

frame_zpsxzpjodzl.jpg

The gauntlet has been thrown!! Share YOUR addiction!!

I'll play:D

the best part of these plates.....hearing my wife try to explain to her friends what it INFI means....she pretty much has it down....but the deer-n-headlights look of her friends...priceless!

Back