I bought my first switch blade!

Switchblades are certainly interesting and I suspect most folks interested in knives eventually buy at least one. I did. I have no use for them but to play with. I hope you enjoy your new Microtech.

Switchblades are certainly interesting and I suspect most folks interested in knives eventually buy at least one. I did. I have no use for them but to play with. I hope you enjoy your new Microtech.

I think the Microtech OTF’s are excellent defensive weapons. And I will carry mine on me forever if in case it is ever needed for that. You cannot always carry a gun, so a knife is the only option.

People are so quick to judge a Microtech otf as a novelty item.

As with any gun, knife, or whatever you may have. I would become accustomed to it, and practice with it.

Saying a Microtech is a bad idea as a defense item, is like saying carrying a gun is a bad idea too. Guns provide a false sense of security. And a lot of people who do carry them, do not ever train with them either.

I think the Microtech OTF’s are excellent defensive weapons. And I will carry mine on me forever if in case it is ever needed for that. You cannot always carry a gun, so a knife is the only option.

People are so quick to judge a Microtech otf as a novelty item.

As with any gun, knife, or whatever you may have. I would become accustomed to it, and practice with it.

Saying a Microtech is a bad idea as a defense item, is like saying carrying a gun is a bad idea too. Guns provide a false sense of security. And a lot of people who do carry them, do not ever train with them either.
I don't think I judged you one way or the other. As far as a defensive weapon is concerned, most don't know how to use a knife. Guns even without training or much experience can be safely carried and used if necessary. As the saying goes, nobody wins a knife fight unless you have a fair amount of training.

Back