I don't mean to pry...

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
But if you do... check now at www.fairlyknives.com :D

I put a ton of work into these but they are made to use and use hard! The finish is meant to wear nicely and these are tough enough to take just about anything you can throw at them. S7 is commonly used for jackhammer blades for a good reason.

These are heat treated for maximum toughness at a decent hardness... which happens to be around 58 RC with S7 so these are tough and wear resistant. ...as mentioned, use hard!

Dimensions

~4.5" long
~1/2" tall
~.250" thick

Each one is a bit different... I had a lot of fun making these and hope they get lots of use!

$75 shipped in the USA - available at www.fairlyknives.com - International shipping is extra

^ Thanks Ben!

One left! It's my favorite of the group... 3rd down "Chocolate Bar" (don't eat :D ) pattern.

Thanks everyone! These are all spoken for.

I ordered 4' of .25" and .315" S7 yesterday for more... look out soon!

And, guys... stay tuned. Daniel and I just discussed some Fat DFPBz that will not rust. :)

I have some 1/8" Ti soaking in a slurry of bacon and Mountain Dew... so far no luck!

I'd like to use some .25"-.315". I'm going to make some thicker Keychain Tools too, likely .14-19" thick.

Folders, higher end forged and small run fixed blades, a Wa handle Petty, AEB-L Backpacker and new KCT's are big goals this year.

Back