Photos I finally belong.

So, if I am breaking any rules or posting in the wrong place, sorry... I'm still new here and well, I'm more excited right now than I would normally be and didn't go read posting rules.

Image stolen from Apocryphiliac because I was too lazy to create my own yet. I will add one of my own when I get some good light. :)

G8F3Qjq.jpg

I hate that I know where more of my money is going to go. And, I don't have to read the Ford/Chevy/Dodge argument threads anymore because I have my own! Those threads are toxic.

Edit: I guess I don't know how to add photos? It opens if you right click and click view image. I thought Imgur was supported here. Maybe it has to do with membership level? I feel dumb now.

Thanks to WatermanChris for making my life easier.

Last edited:
So, if I am breaking any rules or posting in the wrong place, sorry... I'm still new here and well, I'm more excited right now than I would normally be and didn't go read posting rules.

Image stolen from Apocryphiliac because I was too lazy to create my own yet. I will add one of my own when I get some good light. :)

https://imgur.com/a/ZoHbk2Z?s=sms
ZoHbk2Z

I hate that I know where more of my money is going to go. And, I don't have to read the Ford/Chevy/Dodge argument threads anymore because I have my own! Those threads are toxic.

Edit: I guess I don't know how to add photos? It opens if you right click and click view image. I thought Imgur was supported here. Maybe it has to do with membership level? I feel dumb now.
On imgur click the picture you want, then click COPY(on the right) on the BBcode line, then directly paste on your post

Here we go, at least it's my own picture. Got impatient with finding a spot so I cut my neighbors tree down to make a spot.

Clearly getting used to my new camera and on screen resizing just kinda looks like crap I am finding out.

kI5KCtM.jpg

You have a lot to be excited about !!! Those are two great knives !!!!! That’s one heck of a start and those will be just the start :) lol !!!!!
Congrats on two great scores and welcome to the madness and Busse forum !!!!
Thanks. :)

Unfortunately I knew before buying these that it would just be the start as I was buying neither of the knives that I actually wanted. I know that sounds ridiculous. But, these looked so good, I couldn't get them out of my mind and I haven't found the model I want to buy in a configuration that makes me smile for a price that doesn't make me cry. All I can say is after receiving these, I am very happy with the fact that I spent way over my budget as now that I hold these, I have exactly what I need for the woods and the never ending threads of which knife is better, which steel is better (specifically with regards to Busse) can finally be a thing of my past. I never really found one that was informative, and there was way too much opinion not enough fact. You'd think living in the 5th/6th largest city in America, I'd be able to find someone over the years that had some decent knives in their store. But it just doesn't happen here.

We I don’t think you went wrong with those two. Now I live in a small state, I’ve yet to see a Busse knife in a store.
So now comes...............what kinda sheaths are you going for
:)

Right on! and welcome! Dude, most people, myself included, we dip our toes with a battle grade, maybe another or 2, then the first Infi before the real addiction grabs hold and you are a full blown, irreversible Infi junkie, totally addicted and there is no rehab - But no, you didn't slowly wade in, you went right in off the diving board LOL! Now that's how you do it right like a hog- slam the front door open, go for the big trough and start feeding on the good stuff! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Welcome! You've already hooked up with a couple enablers, you'll be in good hands. YOu don't need to worry about all that toiling you might have done asking "I wonder what I should do with all this extra cash I have? Hmmmm.... WALLA! You've found a solution! :)

We I don’t think you went wrong with those two. Now I live in a small state, I’ve yet to see a Busse knife in a store.
So now comes...............what kinda sheaths are you going for
:)
They were sold with Kydex sheaths just not pictured in this post. :)

Right on! and welcome! Dude, most people, myself included, we dip our toes with a battle grade, maybe another or 2, then the first Infi before the real addiction grabs hold and you are a full blown, irreversible Infi junkie, totally addicted and there is no rehab - But no, you didn't slowly wade in, you went right in off the diving board LOL! Now that's how you do it right like a hog- slam the front door open, go for the big trough and start feeding on the good stuff! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Welcome! You've already hooked up with a couple enablers, you'll be in good hands. YOu don't need to worry about all that toiling you might have done asking "I wonder what I should do with all this extra cash I have? Hmmmm.... WALLA! You've found a solution! :)
It's always something with grown up toys right? Firearms are my first love, so I'm familiar with knowing where money will go before you find out where the money comes from... Glass is expensive.

Hi Purest,

I was in the middle of a bunch of stuff earlier so I apologize for not welcoming you properly. I just wanted to help get those pics of those gorgeous blades up.

Congrats on a couple of great blades. Tim (@Apocryphiliac) is an awesome guy and has quite the collection.

Feel free to let me know what you're looking for and what you're willing to spend and I'll help you track it down.

First thing I recommend is getting yourself a Gold Membership. It will pay for itself very quickly with knowledge and the occasional discount for paid members. It also supports this great site that keeps us all in Bussekin heaven, a noble cause if I do say so myself.

Welcome to the sickness!

Chris

I started my addiction by accepting a Busse AK47 and an original Hellrazor for a nightforce scope I was selling. Fast forward six years and I could sell my collection and buy a new truck. Should have kept that scope. Throw those knives away, trash your computer or phone, and run as fast as you can away from this forum. Trust me...:D

I started my addiction by accepting a Busse AK47 and an original Hellrazor for a nightforce scope I was selling. Fast forward six years and I could sell my collection and buy a new truck. Should have kept that scope. Throw those knives away, trash your computer or phone, and run as fast as you can away from this forum. Trust me...:D
A truck? You could buy a Ferrari if you sold your collection! :p:D

I've never been a fan of the bumblebee color scheme, but damn, it looks good on those knives! Beat the hell out of those beauties, they'll take it and love it and you'll be spending more of your firearms money than you ever dreamed of on sharp pointy things made in Wauseon, Ohio. :D

Back