I gave it a month......

Ken....

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

just kidding of course ;)

Happy Belated Birthday dude, it's been AGES since we chatted on how to make sheaths, be safe, I turned 66 this year and just retired at the end of June so, it's more than a little weird right now in the G2 household !

Hope it's all going better now that you vented a bit :)
G2

On June 10th I turned 50. 20 years on BFC and every year for the past 15 no birthday thread. Once again you bastards didn't even notice the milestone I reached.

Jerks.

I get it. I`m sorry your milestone - holy cow the big 5 oh - went unrecognized. My sense of it is that, we appreciate your presence here and your work to no end - yet we don`t pay attention. I`ll bet that, if anyone of us asked a person close to us, do we pay enough attention, an honest answer would wake us up.

I don`t know you. Super mod - thanks for keeping these forums a top quality place to inhabit. Thanks for being here and working for us. Thanks for being you ... and thanks for a deserved kick in the pants for all of us (if I may be so bold). One heck of a batch of belated birthday wishes to you X 15 ... wait for 2021 :D

Only my parents are happy about my birthday. One is dead and the other can't remember my name.

Fine...

Velitrius here, Shaman Emeritus of the Terrible Ironic Horde.

I don't give blessings out willy nilly, like throwing rice at a wedding... (have performed two weddings though, hmmm...)

But I digress. Here is a birthday blessing for you. Straight from the Jesus:

Jesus.jpg

Fine...

Velitrius here, Shaman Emeritus of the Terrible Ironic Horde.

I don't give blessings out willy nilly, like throwing rice at a wedding... (have performed two weddings though, hmmm...)

But I digress. Here is a birthday blessing for you. Straight from the Jesus:

Jesus.jpg
Here is a shirt from me and "Willy Nilly."
90cd9b51b4d08cb9347278a59b730212.jpg

p.s. M mushka has only 7 years on me, same bd.:rolleyes:

Happy belated Birthday, KVC. You really don’t look 50. 60 perhaps, but not 50. :D

Here’s to your next 50.

askmen-cheers-featured_emxt.jpg

Last edited:
But even prisoners have birthday parties. I saw one on ‘Oz’. It was… interesting.

Back