Off Topic I got a Dodge Ram

Well I have had my fair share of trucks, cars and SUVs over the years. From my first Old Yeller a Chevy scottsdale custom deluxe when i was 14, to my newest addition a 2013 Dodge Ram. I have quite a history with vehicles and riding them out til the end. Being that I am a mechanic at heart; by the time I can't fix it , it’s time to part out and send to the graveyard. Living in Northwest Ohio we have that Michigan cancer to deal with, so most times it is that that takes them out. Some of my favorite memories are the times in the hills of Pennsylvania on the trails and someone breaks something and it is a race to fix it so we can get home. Maybe we got stuck trying to hang with the in too deep club and have the thought that your truck would never get out. At the end of the day after everything that seemed impossible is accomplished and you're on your way back to wherever it is you came from and you realize anything is accomplish-able if you refuse to give up. It is this feeling of accomplishment that sparked my love for motor vehicles and how they work in the first place.

I bought a Dodge Ram 4 X 4 in 03', but it is an 01' model. 92,600 + miles and it still runs like a champ.:thumbsup:
I love Dodge I have had an 08' Durango and it has treated me well but at 200,000 miles its time to go into the shop and get some things done to her.

My interest in motor vehicles came from getting my pants pulled down buying my last vehicle... Er lemon.

Now I'm the last person someone selling a car wants to see. I. Actually super picky. I'll probably never find a vehicle that is up to my standards price wise anyhow.

There's lots of cool stuff to be had for sure. I just have a little more talking myself into a buy than I'd had before.

I Just got my truck stuck for the first time, well kind of stuck I had to unload the compost from it to get it out in 4WD.

A week or so ago I got my truck stuck in a field about 100 feet from my driveway, all four tires spinning. It took a lot of work and made some nasty ruts but we got it out. We have had SO much rain that the ground is saturated.:(

My last bogging took me 5hrs to dig out of.....I was 50km from the nearest other person, no phone coverage and 2 weeks post op. What a fun afternoon that was.

There is one spot in the ally I use to get to the far back of my yard where my garden is that is usually saturated. would not have gotten stuck if I wasn't loaded with a yard of topsoil. so I unloaded it and rocked back and forth until I got it out. I was actually impressed with the traction control because one front tire and one rear tire were buried but I still got it out on its own.

Back