I Guess It's A Miracle

I don't know what all you guys are talking about. I believe it completely!
R8shell, you are a karma queen! ;)

Thanks for the smile, Rachell :D I used to work a temp agency for extra dough in college and the Mac & Dons Supper Club bun factory line job made this one oh so believable:eek:. Well played :thumbsup:

This is the first thread I read this morning and I'll admit, you had me going for quite some time until I remembered what day it is.

Great thread r8!

Kudos r8shell!!!:thumbsup::cool: This is the best one yet! :eek: Since I’ve been on the forum my favorite until now was the Whatta Burger. My wife and I love a Whatta Burger, but the closest one is almost two hours away. Now we also love a good homemade sandwich and that Ezekiel bread is outstanding, we use it all the time. :thumbsup: While I must confess to being a mayo person instead of Miracle Whip it becomes quite obvious of the role it plays in your April 1 sandwich! Hope you have a great day! :D

You hooked me SO bad with the Whatta Burger that I don't think you'll ever fool me again!! :p:thumbsup: (At least not around this time of year. :rolleyes:)
But this is one of the most-anticipated traditions on The Porch for me (and there are a lot of good ones)! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

- GT

@richs,
Thanks for the reminder. I often respond seriously and at great length to the April Fools posts.
But only because I'm fooling! [yeah, right]
Very good r8shell. Thee best ones are almost believable.
Thanks for being such good sports! It's getting harder every year to come up with a new one. :)
Kudos r8shell!!!:thumbsup::cool: This is the best one yet! :eek: Since I’ve been on the forum my favorite until now was the Whatta Burger. My wife and I love a Whatta Burger, but the closest one is almost two hours away. Now we also love a good homemade sandwich and that Ezekiel bread is outstanding, we use it all the time. :thumbsup: While I must confess to being a mayo person instead of Miracle Whip it becomes quite obvious of the role it plays in your April 1 sandwich! Hope you have a great day! :D

I knew it was an April Fool thread the second she said she was making a sandwich with Miracle Whip.
I don't even like mayo, much less Miracle Whip, but I needed it for the joke. :D Check out the brand of mustard in the second picture: it was a subliminal clue. ;)

Eggscellent r8shell r8shell . You put a lot of work into that one! :)
Yeah, it got kinda messy, but the blades open so smoothly now! :D
It is a cool little knife; it even came with a plastic slip, but I didn't want to get dressing in it.
Miracle whip 1973.jpg

Happy Easter! (and April Fool's Day) :D

Ha ha!! You had me for a second or two, but your reputation precedes you!!
Happy Sunday - no foolin'!

Back