I have to rant !

I've been looking for a GSO 3.5 in 3v for over two months . I check the exchange here every chance I get . Anyway today I go to check and there are THREE listed by a sheath maker . Two 3V and one 20cv . And they where all very reasonably priced with sheaths . But they where ALL SOLD already ! THREE of them ! And I miss all three !

That sucks so bad I can't even put it into words :(

That is no good. Too bad since you are really wanting one. Whenever I see a Knife for sale that I would be interested in the seller only ships in the US. Maybe you will get lucky soon and pick one up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike,
Get signed up on the Facebook page. They pop up there. Put out the word... one will come your way!

Hey Mike. I don't know how you access the internet, but if you use tapatalk, I understand you can get a notification every time there's a new post to the forum of your selection. That method of stalking the exchange has been used to great success by some here. Hope you find one man.

Dave

Yeah that "only ships in the U.S." thing can be tough . The ones today didn't say that . But I've missed a few other deals over it in the past .

Back