I heard they're in Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard from an unnamed dealer that I have already paid to, that the Hest folder blades are in Italy still, "but it shouldn't be much longer."

I believe this to be a reliable source, just wondering if anyone else can confirm or detest this statement. I just want mine by summer time, no rush guys. :)

I wonder if the 2nd runs will be released first? j/k Rock on and patience is a virtue.

Yea, that's what we're being told...something has hung up the knives from being shipped over here.

But yea, "soon"...

I heard they were at the Vatican being blessed by the Pope. He has to unbox and individually bless each knife and accessory. He's a pretty old guy, so it may take him some time to get through them all.

I heard they were at the Vatican being blessed by the Pope. He has to unbox and individually bless each knife and accessory. He's a pretty old guy, so it may take him some time to get through them all.

It's well worth the wait then. I hear tell if your knife is blessed by the Pope and you cut someone, they will forgive you. ;)

The knives have been finished for a couple of weeks. The LE versions have one last goodie to be CNC'd and then they ship out the following friday. There was a snag with the boxes due to them having to be reprinted and they arrive this week for the regular version.

We all know that the well observed annual celebration of SHOT is the real Christmas.

I hear tell if your knife is blessed by the Pope and you cut someone, they will forgive you.

20100402.210337_l-761358.jpg

The knives have been finished for a couple of weeks. The LE versions have one last goodie to be CNC'd and then they ship out the following friday. There was a snag with the boxes due to them having to be reprinted and they arrive this week for the regular version.

We all know that the well observed annual celebration of SHOT is the real Christmas.

So that just begs the question - - when is the "one last goodie" supposed to be done? One, two, three weeks?

The LE versions have one last goodie to be CNC'd and then they ship out the following friday.

Thanks for the update, RYP. Will they ship directly to customers or to DPx, then to customers?

How bout the first run production models? Those of us who ordered them don't need to wait on extra goodies or fancy packaging, those can go-ahead and be shipped to our dealers. :)

regular production models go to dealers, LE go to international customers and to DPx Gear at the same time and then sent out to customers stateside.

SWEET! Thanks for the update. It's nice to get updates from whatever dangerous you are at. Thanks for taking the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back