I Just Got Booted From The Hippy.com Forum

I guess I didn't play nice and they booted me.:(

:D
Actually, they even deleted 2 threads I started. Free speech my a$$! Kinda gives you view into their mindset.

:(:(:(
I hope you didnt say anything mean about those nice muslim fellows who cowardly murdered all those innocent women and children cause we have more tvs than they do!!!! :p

I love it! nice post "slim"
the "DF gets creamed" thread they have over there really got me steamed...had to quit reading.
the hell with their freedoms, I'd like to slather them in bacon and send my Ridgeback after them!
Strider content:
I'd like to....
oh, never mind.
at least we have meaningful conversation over here.
cheers,
Derek

Well... I guess this had no Strider Knives content, but I just wanted to share my experiences if that's alright by you LTUSMC:p

It just made me appreciate this forum that much more. It really was funny (strange) that a group of people so strident in their protestations that they want free speech and all that would then turn around and censor out all dissenting opinions. They even deleted out my posts.

At least here we can put forth dissenting opinions and argue them out as adults. In their world, they want a forum where only like minds can talk and only mild dissent is allowed. What candya$$es.

I'm looking forward to getting my Strider knife! There's your knife content LTUSMC:D

Hey Tut and dwenslen, What have they been saying on the "DF Gets Creamed" thread? I can't access their stuff since they banned me.
proud.gif

I couldn't find the "DF gets creamed" thread. I would consider it a great accomplishment to get banned from that place.

I know you put that link up only for amusement, as sad as it is. Here are two things I noticed wrong with it:

' One Delta Force soldier told a colleague that military planners "think we can perform ****ing magic. We can't. Don't put us in an environment we weren't prepared for. Next time, we're going to lose a company." '

I've never heard anybody in Delta Force refer to their squadron as a "Company!"

'"The Delta team was forced to abandon one of its objectives: the insertion of an undercover team into the area and the stay-behind soldiers fled to a previously determined rendezvous point, using a contingency plan known as an E. & E., for escape and evasion," Hersh writes. '

E&E?? What, to a pick up zone that's within sight? What idiot said this... maybe an emergency extract, but this just doesn't sound like a real operator talking. This article just stinks all the way.

Just my $.02.

LtUSMC

This sounds like one of those "I was a SEAL in 'Nam" type of things. Just let it go cause nobody is going to come forward and say they were the person interviewed.

Oh well, lets send CNN over and see how well they do against the bgs.

Take it easy,
Reed

:):):)
Sounds like a couple of knife forums that were around in the past...
you were welcome as LONG as you said nice things about their knives.
Fortunately, I never posted there@!@#$$#@@%%^^ :p:p:p

Ah Ryan... It looks like you are about to get banned too if your post is along the lines of "DieLiarsDie.":D

What sucks is once you get banned, you can't read any of the postings. You are out altogether! They won't let me play there any more.

They really seemed to take offense when I posted a thread titled, "Peace Phoenix is Bigot!" I was only trolling a little bit!
rotfl.gif

The funny thing is that I really was calling some guy out on the carpet to account for his words. My impression of most of them overtthere is that they are craven, drug-addled apologists for the terrorists who have no concept of reality. And if your views run counter to theirs, they lash out with everything they've got in self-righteous indignation.
bangin.gif

It's too bad you can't post there anymore, Kamp - they're still giving you sh.it:

Don't sweat it Peace.

Well our friend Kampfjaeger was 15 for 15.

He made 15 posts and attacked people 15 times.

I guess that's a record. Good going. Now you're gone.

And now I must clean up the thread after he sh.it all over it...

Don't sweat the small stuff. Let the idiot get his rocks off, and preach the "Peace Love Drugs" line of crap.

Hey Ryan - I liked your post, man! Skippy hasn't responded yet though. Think he will? :rolleyes:

<B>It's A Record!!!</B>
thumbs.gif

All my posts are going to be deleted I bet! What a bunch of candyasses!

Back