I Like Beer. . .

I like the polish beer tyskie meant to be all natural and kicks like a drunk mule but alas im a cider drinker at heart

I like the polish beer tyskie meant to be all natural and kicks like a drunk mule but alas im a cider drinker at
Sacrilege :p But yeah it's not to bad also like the German wheat beers. Do who am I kidding, I get out so rarely I'd drink p### when I get going.o_O:p

Last edited:
Forgot name = Forsaken
DeliSHUs = Steel Heart Ultra
Super light = Light Brigade

Forsaken Steel Heart Ultra Light Brigade

This is a great guess! I'd add 10+ inches for the excess. Does Ultra Light Brigade mean the LB handle and thin stock (calories and carbs)? Are we getting a Forsaken Steel Heart Ultra Light Brigade 14" Machete or MOAB (Michelob)?

I drank a couple = 2 = Gemini

of Michelobs this past weekend. . . Can't remember the name . . . :confused: = Ultra

Had very few calories and carbs but super light and Delishus!!!!! . . .Yum! :thumbsup::cool: = Light

Here's to excess! = bigger = TG Paul

We always drink to excess!!!!

showing my work for the TGLB - P Ultra (LE)

That's not a beer Jerry. This is a beer: :eek: :D

20190906-125800-1.jpg

Sounds like a hint for a sweet blade though. :thumbsup:

I drank a couple = 2 = Gemini

of Michelobs this past weekend. . . Can't remember the name . . . :confused: = Ultra

Had very few calories and carbs but super light and Delishus!!!!! . . .Yum! :thumbsup::cool: = Light

Here's to excess! = bigger = TG Paul

We always drink to excess!!!!

showing my work for the TGLB - P Ultra (LE)
If you are right, and I thought the same things, next week is going to cost me money.... damn him! I need to give you some too but where to begin??? LOL!

I love it. Bossman posts anything: BAM, riddle guessing begins.
Probably well founded, though. And a couple of guesses sound like next week could be dangerous.

Back