I like to share.

Here's a pic of the sheath I made. There were a few people who wanted to see it, so here it is. What is smoke. I'd like to send some to the folks who requested it and need it. Hey danny. I dont start starbucks for 9 days, we'll figure a way to smuggle that coffee.

OOPS.
forgot to add the pics.

Picture157.jpg

Picture154.jpg

Nice handle.

"smoke" is prayers, incense, good thoughts, good will, hope, positive energy, heart felt good wishes...any and all of the above....and much more.

dont say "smuggle"!
Were just importing rat pellets.
that look like ground coffee.
for science.
;)

wwblankman said:
What is smoke.
shappa said:
"smoke" is prayers, incense, good thoughts, good will, hope, positive energy, heart felt good wishes...any and all of the above....and much more.
I think the term was popularised on the forum by Yvsa. Many native American traditions use smouldering herb smudges for purification, prayer, etc. Yvsa may provide more information.

However, Shappa is correct, smoke seems linked with the things he mentioned in many cultures. Insense of some sort is a common denominator in many religious ceremonies.

I myself am a theif of prayers. I'll steal a Tibetan mantra, a native American wisp of smoke, or the Lord's Prayer from the Gospels with nary a twinge of conscience.

Back