I miss my Tippmann BOSS

leatherman

leathermoderator
Its official, I miss my Tippman and really starting to hate this beast i got to replace it,

I've hand stitched more sheaths these few months than I ever did with the Tippman because of timing and needle issues. If its not skipping stitches its breaking needles. This thing is costing me money rather than making it and I havent even paid it off yet, and how can I pay it off if Im crawling along hand stitching everything.

Sorry to vent guys, but its getting way past silly. BUt on a brighter note, a lot of you have been getting hand stitched sheaths at a machine cost! :D Bonus!

I hope to get this resolved soon, the line has been getting longer and longer while I'm floundering around trying to get assistance from every clone maker out there without luck.

Feeling like a Dear Abby long time reader, first time poster. :p

Trying to keep a good humor, and I will, maybe when I curb stomp the honery beast I'll feel better. :)

Anyone know that tire commercial where the old lady throws the tire through the window? I'm close to doing that..... :p

For those who voiced concern, I'm not giving up yet, just so darned frustrated I can eat nails.

I figure once I get this thing finally dialed in it will fly, but good grief.

Coupla beers does help a little though. :)

Artisan 4000, one of the old school with the clutch.

Getting closer to getting it dialed in, maybe now I can start getting caught up and getting it paid for.

Not gonna jinx it! :p

Back