I nearly lost my mind waiting for today's mail

hookahhabib

Gold Member
One of these has been on my Busse dream list for something like 8, maybe 9 years...and today it finally arrived :D

A minty fresh 1/300 SHBM with slotted bolts added by Cobalt (as I was told by the kind seller):

Jerry really nailed it with the overall balance and feel of these early Mistresses...and so good looking too!

I was surprised to see the seller included the coolest packaging I've received with a Busse -- looks like an old Basic 9 box:

-I realize I should ad a picture or two of just the box-

I really like how a trace of the INFI dimples can be seen through these older smooth coats:

Really looking forward to using and enjoying this beautiful blade for a long time to come. My time living in the city is nearing its end and I feel like this 1/300 will be a great companion.

Huge thanks to the guy who was kind enough to pass this on...I'm glad we crossed paths and it's been a real pleasure chatting with you. There are so many great people that hang around here.

Thanks guys! I'm having trouble finding the right words other than I freakin love this thing!

And yes, I have to get out of the city real soon and make it mine...I can't wait!

How does your wife like it?

Just last night she finally noticed that I'd been keeping it so close to me since its arrival (its here by me now, within reach while I work remotely) so with a laugh she says, "You must really like that one."

"You have no idea honey..." and then proceeded to explain some of the why behind my excitement- I previously told her about it when it arrived but hey, all good.

She really had a look at it for the first time last night and as far as I can tell, she's pretty into it as well. I'm all good with that :D

Back