i need help id the manufacture of this knife so i can investigate the value & history please

Rbactvi.jpg
t9NjNaD.jpg

First thing... Always read the rules of a new forum you join...
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/new-members-please-read-this-what-is-my-knife-worth.904093/

We cannot give you the value per the rules.

As for who makes it I dunno

It looks like a very inexpensive pakistan made knife. I assume it's pot metal and you can see large inclusions in the faux damascus... If im wrong so be it. I don't have a trained eye on old fixed blades.

While we can't give out value.. If it is indeed a pakistan made knife its not worth anything imho.

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/new-members-please-read-this-what-is-my-knife-worth.904093/

It looks like a very inexpensive pakistan made knife. I assume it's pot metal and you can see large inclusions in the faux damascus... If im wrong so be it. I don't have a trained eye on old fixed blades.

While we can't give out value.. If it is indeed a pakistan made knife its not worth anything imho.
Thanks for the honest opinion. Maybe someone on this page can confirm your opinion or answer my question on manufacture or make of this knife. And yes like the other guy stated I never asked for the value. Please reread my post. Thank you

I don't recognize the maker's mark, but it almost looks familiar. The overall style of the knife is similar to several makers from the mid-south in the 70s and 80s. The knife appears to be well used and cared-for, so I am guessing not pot-metal. I thought it might be a Diamond J, but his mark is different. Good luck in your search...

You might try at the bladesmith's forums, I know they have a thread specifically for maker's marks (no, not the whiskey, you drunkards). I'd post a link but I'm unsure as to the rules about posting links to different forums here.

Warning issued for insults

He never asked for a value. He asked if anyone knew who made it so that he can research it himself. Perhaps you should read questions before rambling like an idiot about rules. Better yet if you don't know the answer to the question simply keep your mouth shut. I'm sure you wasted his time and everyone's time who had to see if you answered his question before they provided a answer.

IMHO

He never asked for a value. He asked if anyone knew who made it so that he can research it himself. Perhaps you should read questions before rambling like an idiot about rules. Better yet if you don't know the answer to the question simply keep your mouth shut. I'm sure you wasted his time and everyone's time who had to see if you answered his question before they provided a answer.

IMHO
I already replied I was wrong and sorry. No need to shit on it more son. You read just as bad as I do.

I already replied I was wrong and sorry. No need to shit on it more son. You read just as bad as I do.

No I definitely read better than your goofy ass. You obviously need plenty of people to remind you to keep your mouth shut. Anything else you want to say there princess?

IMHO
6 posts on the site and already teaching everyone manners. Very impressive. Perhaps you could be moved right to a moderators position. All caps too boot so we know you must be serious.

,,,Mike in Canada

Just a note I could only find one knife by Diamond J Knives and it was a different mark but maybe it changed at some point to or from what OP has shown also found a thread on here about that maker and it looks like that maker was banned from these forums.

No I definitely read better than your goofy ass. You obviously need plenty of people to remind you to keep your mouth shut. Anything else you want to say there princess?

Guy chill,

All he did was jump the gun abit trying to protect the forum’s rules. It’s not worth turning the thread into a flame war.

He apologized; no need to rub it in.

I have a Diamond J knife from before they were banned, and the mark isn't the same. Its shape is like a playing card diamond rather than a gemstone diamond.

Back