I need help in identifying and pricing

So, I have an opportunity to get 2 new to me dubl ducks. I just want some help verifying authenticity, and get an idea of what I can expect to pay for them. I've been trying to research but the market is all over the place on this stuff and I'm not that well versed in straights yet. Any help would be wonderful. Obviously they need a little work, but I'm a bladesmith and do all kinds of custom work etc. and have tons of experience in that department. I just don't want to get taken.received_1485431371545932.jpeg received_1485431354879267.jpeg received_1485431338212602.jpeg received_1485431344879268.jpeg

yeah, they look legit . both seem to have a little frown or either toe wear. the type scales they have will gas off and rust the blades though. I have a couple of dubl ducks as well. wade and butchers , joseph rogers are my favorites. Sheffield man at heart.

yeah, they look legit . both seem to have a little frown or either toe wear. the type scales they have will gas off and rust the blades though. I have a couple of dubl ducks as well. wade and butchers , joseph rogers are my favorites. Sheffield man at heart.
new member here . joined today . i have about 185 straights in my collection . are those your straights in the background
if so , quite impressive . your DDs are legit , and a great score at that . im just a bit jealous of them because they dont live with me
also , im really interested in your background pics , namely the 9th straight down from the top . ever thought of giving it a new home
i would sure be interested in talking about and sharing pics of straights with you . maybe even a little swapping . or buying .
till later
Peafowlguy

Back