I need some help.

I'm gonna start working at starbucks in a week from today, but I need to make some cash on the side, so I can pay rent and buy food. If anyone is intersted in custom camouflage clothing, for hunting, survival, or just to wear because you love it. If you have any ideas on something you need. I can get almost any material and make it. Or I can make alterations to gear that you already have. I made a MARPAT poncho and pants today because Uncle Sam wont let us buy them. So it just goes to show that sometimes you have to go custom to get the things you need. I dont usually ask for help, but in dire times like this I offer my skills so I can survive. And if I have any cash left I'm gonna get a bandicoot.

Many Thanks.
Matt

Matt, maybe you could make camo covers for kukri sheaths. This something one of our good friends Terry at the Sarki shop and his wife were making. From the looks of their website they are not currently taking orders ~ maybe you could fill the gap. Good luck! Ingenuity and hard work will pay off.

stevo

Back