I NEED TO SAY MASSIVE THANKS TO ALAN AND PAUL

Duncan there’s an old saying “You reep what you sew!” You have been such a generous friend to so many here that you are very deserving of all this goodness to come your way! :)

I can still hear you saying it, "that'll buff right out Jack" :D:D:D well done gents!

I can only imagine, living isolated in an Island nation, and being a knife collector. No one will send you a knife until you spew out enormous piles of cash, only to have the Post and Customs mess with your mind!!
And then comes a waterfall, a flood of wonderous cutlery, initiated by a good friend; life gets no better than that!!
Good on ya Paul! And congratulations to you Duncan, most worthy recipient!!

Well done, Alan and Paul! And well deserved, Duncan! That's quite a haul!! :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Great stuff all round!:thumbsup:

But Duncan, I believe you may be degenerating into a HOARDER and your house is becoming an uncontrolled festering knife-pit :eek::cool: Nice one:D

Lol Will Power
Thank you everyone for the kind comments given- and thank you once again to Alllan and Paul.

Lol Will Power
Thank you everyone for the kind comments given- and thank you once again to Alllan and Paul.
Duncan, many have stated how your a very deserving recipient...eh, I guess they may have a point there:eek::D Lol, my friend, they are spot on. Your a true asset here on the porch:thumbsup: Now that stag 13 Alan gifted you, what a beauty!!! I am surprised I didn't keep that one for myself:p

Back