I need your prayers please....

Krav

Gold Member
I took my wife to the ER on May 2nd they thought she had walking pnuemonia, gave her antibiotics. She didn't get better. I brought her back to the hospital 1130am Mother's Day , we have been hear ever since.

They are doing a laposcothopy test right now to find out what it is in her lungs. She is so scared and so am I, I spent the morning sitting on the end of my bed sobbing. I know I need to be strong, I'm the only immediate family she has besides her 15 year old son. Please just send a prayer out for her.
Her name is soraia and she best thing that has ever happen to me in my life.
Thank you for reading and your prayers.

Internet isn't good at the hospital but I'll post when I can.

Sorry to read about this. As men, we like to fix things, and with all of our skills and strength, there is nothing we can do but rely on the skills of others to help the ones we love. It's a very helpless feeling. Keep your spirits up and try to be strong for her.

I will send some prayers your way for quick healing.

Glenn

Smoke and prayers for your wife and and family going out from NEPA.

Hope everything is ok, I know how you feel two years ago I took my wife into the ER on Christmas eve, we were lucky enough they released her Christmas day at 4pm at least we were home.

I'll keep your wife in my prayers.

Krav,
My prayers are for Your Wife, Son, and You.
Give Your Wife as much positive support as possible as happiness will help with the healing.
I will say a prayer for the Doctors and Nurses to get this figured out and fixed.
Try to take of Yourself through this also.

I took my wife to the ER on May 2nd they thought she had walking pnuemonia, gave her antibiotics. She didn't get better. I brought her back to the hospital 1130am Mother's Day , we have been hear ever since.

They are doing a laposcothopy test right now to find out what it is in her lungs. She is so scared and so am I, I spent the morning sitting on the end of my bed sobbing. I know I need to be strong, I'm the only immediate family she has besides her 15 year old son. Please just send a prayer out for her.
Her name is soraia and she best thing that has ever happen to me in my life.
Thank you for reading and your prayers.

Internet isn't good at the hospital but I'll post when I can.

Prayers and positive thoughts sent. Hopefully by the time you are able to post back, they will have a diagnosis and have begun turning things sround for her. Modern medicine is fantastic. Do please keep us informed. And you might want to visit the hospital chapel/chaplain.

Soraia. What a beautiful name. Smoke Smudge and Prayers sent from the base of Horsetooth Peak. I do so wish a full recovery for your Mrs.
...billy...

Smoke sent, and my thoughts go out to you and your family.
Hope she feels better soon.

Prayers sent for your wife and you hoping for the best.
Remember if it someone you Love even the strongest of us feel ready to break.

Back