I need your prayers please....

My thoughts and prayers are with you daily my friend............................

I also got a e-mail today, she canceled our flight to Brazil to see her family. We had insurance on it so we could move it if we had to. I don't think she realizes that I got that e-mail, we never spoke about canceling it, she did it today when i was at work.

My whole reason for this trip was to give her hope and a reason to keep moving forward day to day, then I was going to make some more after this one.

Keeping you in my thoughts Krav!

Doctors appointment tomorrow at noon. Blood work and chest X-Ray. We really need this to work out for us, maybe some good news for a change would be nice.

Thanks everyone

Krav I just got home this afternoon I'm pming you my phone #, if you need to talk give me a call, if I don't pick up right away leave me a phone# and I'll call back, I'm gonna be busy home for a few days so I might not get the phone or message till later.

Hoping and praying for better days my friend.

Well we were about a hour and a half late, it was packed. I could not even get a parking spot in the 6 story garage. That took a hour. I thought there was a outbreak of Ebola happening it was so crazy.
Doctor said she didn't receive word from the people who specialize in reading the chest scan.
She will let us know tomorrow, she said it could be a infection in her lungs from the virus she had. Gave us the most powerful antibiotics and said if it doesn't get better they will have to have the pulmonary doctors do another bronscoptamy to see what's going on.

Hang in there, buddy! Just hang in there!

I'm a freaking powder keg right now. When both of us are not getting much sleep it compounds everything. I told the doctor to give her something for sleep and anxiety, she did.

I'm starting to calm down a bit. Breath in, breath out.

I hope you and your wife receives the miracle you need/deserve
I haven't been posting much lately, but you are still in my thoughts I wish you peace my Friend.

Doctor called said it doesn't look like the cancer got worse. They aren't sure what is happening, they said take the antibiotics and see if it gets better. If it doesn't call or come back in.

Glad the cancer isn't getting worse. Keep us posted and you remain in our thoughts.

For what it is worth Krav, I have Emphysema and am at stage 4. My lung disease is not from smoking and is not an Alpha-1 issue it is a very bizarre situation. As a result I am susceptible to lung infections and was getting them often. I had several bronchoscopes shoved down my throat, CT scans and MRI's and had them stumped.
Then one day I got a call and said they "found something" on an old MRI they reviewed. Long story short; at some point I aspirated a tiny piece of a pistachio nut that sat in my lung and festered. When finally dealt with the infections stopped ( not the Emphysema sadly). Now my Doc says "see me every 6 months unless you die before"

Bottom line; just hang in there and do not alllow the Docs to stop looking for reasons. Eventually they will find the cause of her infections and then she will get better, this I am certain of!!

For what it is worth Krav, I have Emphysema and am at stage 4. My lung disease is not from smoking and is not an Alpha-1 issue it is a very bizarre situation. As a result I am susceptible to lung infections and was getting them often. I had several bronchoscopes shoved down my throat, CT scans and MRI's and had them stumped.
Then one day I got a call and said they "found something" on an old MRI they reviewed. Long story short; at some point I aspirated a tiny piece of a pistachio nut that sat in my lung and festered. When finally dealt with the infections stopped ( not the Emphysema sadly). Now my Doc says "see me every 6 months unless you die before"

Bottom line; just hang in there and do not alllow the Docs to stop looking for reasons. Eventually they will find the cause of her infections and then she will get better, this I am certain of!!

Wow, sorry to here that. The antibiotic (moxifloxacin hcl) is so strong it's making her throw up . Now she is barley eating.

It's the lack of sleep that is killing us. Just coughing so much. I even tried to sleep in another room and she woke me up at 2:30am cause she wanted me near her. And of course I did it. Neither one of us have any family to help us out. And my step son well that's a whole other story.

I'm doing my best, with everything, I just sunk a lot of money into Angie list for advertising just to try to stay busy cause even with insurance there is some nice size bills to pay. I work the past 14 days straight. But not much work on the horizon. I'm taken couple days off. But my days off are spent maintaining a healthy functional household.basicaly cleaning. Food shopping and anything I can do to make this a little easier on soraia.

Krav, we will keep you and your wife in our prayers again this evening. I'll add you to the prayer list at one place I work at occasionally, they do outreach work and a lot of voluntary stuff for the community. Remember, keep your head on straight no matter what. You have to be stronger now than ever in your entire life. Hang in there my friend.

Back