I need your prayers please....

Jeez, I was going up the stairs and I slipped put my right hand down and my thumb caught on the stairs and bent backwards 90 degrees. I fractured this wrist twice, it's all messed up.

I don't think it's broke , just a bad sprain I hope. What's next?

Krav,
Soraia and You are in my prayers tonight.
Get some ice on Your thumb and hand, You may want to take an Advil or something simular.
I hope You both feel better in the morning.

Well it looks like we are going into the ER either today or tomorrow. Soraia can't even walk 10 steps without loosing her breath, getting dizzy. I'm Trying to get her to go now but she won't. She said Tomorow.

We went to church Sunday and we barley made it there. It was about 50 yard walk too and from, we stopped many times.

We came to the ER lastnight. Today the doctors told us she is very sick, and they are treating this as a bacterial infection, maybe pneumonia. On 3-I. V. Antibiotics they don't want her to sleep because she has been working so hard to breath they are afraid she won't be able to wake up out of it. They are keeping a close eye on her. They are very concerned they said.

Prayers sent up from Idaho as well Krav. Thank you for continuing to keep us updated. And do what you can to get some rest yourself. Don't forget to eat also even if you are not hungry.

Michael

The doctors said the what it looks like is the cancer has spread throughout the lung. They want to now when she succumbs to the cancer should they put her on a ventilator. They suggest they don't.
They give her anywhere from hours to days to live.

I'm so sorry, I'm home for the night, you have my number if you want to talk, all my prayers for your wife and yourself.

I'm so sorry theres no words to ease the pain your feeling now
Only time will help. I wish you peace my friend it's you who must endure and keep moving now.

Jeez, now they are talking about putting her in the ICU because they can not give her the care she needs in here.

Krav, if we can help you financially I am certain I won't be alone in sending you some help. That's what we do here at BFC for "our own" in times of need.

Back, now many years ago I was critically injured in the line of duty. Of course I got 75% of my salary and every cent of medical paid but the loss of that 25% coupled with the loss of steady OT and detail money hurt. Added to that was daycare that we never planned for, meals out, enormous travel costs and other incidentals.
The next thing I knew my money troubles were lightened, that's what friends do for friends and we ARE your friend.

Krav, if we can help you financially I am certain I won't be alone in sending you some help. That's what we do here at BFC for "our own" in times of need.

Back, now many years ago I was critically injured in the line of duty. Of course I got 75% of my salary and every cent of medical paid but the loss of that 25% coupled with the loss of steady OT and detail money hurt. Added to that was daycare that we never planned for, meals out, enormous travel costs and other incidentals.
The next thing I knew my money troubles were lightened, that's what friends do for friends and we ARE your friend.

I can't tell you how much your words mean to me right now. But for now I will manage. I know you are all hear for me, that's why I keep posting, I don't know what else to do right now.

God had his arms wrapped around soraia last night. She pulled out of it. Doctors almost put her in ICU. The oxygen machine wasn't working on getting the co2 out of her, they did one final adjustment gave her steroids and all our prayers and she is stable today, coherent, able to eat and sleep on her own. Doctors kept coming in and smiling saying we where very concerned for you yesterday, glad you feel better.

I am communicating with soraia cousin in Brasil who speaks English. Her parent don't. I spoke with our case worker and had documents sent via e-mail and fax to her cousin for her mother to get a emergency passport/visa to get here ASAP to see her daughter for the first time in ten years.
I believe in miracles.

I'm glad to hear she's turned around, any mention what brought her relief? I continue to pray for her and you.

I got a good night's sleep last night, first one in 7 weeks, it's renewing and refreshing, I hope you get a chance to get some rest, you can't do it all by yourself. Get some rest my friend.

The doctors said today he is not sure what it was that worked, they were giving her antibiotics, steroids, the breathing treatment machine. We both smiled and said as long as one of them worked that was good enough for then. They were putting all the chips in.

And it was so cool a ladie came bye our room and said they are giving animal therapy. They brought a beautiful 9 year old golden retriever in we got a picture of soraia hugging the dog and me right there also.

I told them what they are doing was awesome and gave them a small donation, it really made a diference.

Krav

Great news.... Miracles do happen and I am not alone in being overjoyed that you and your wife were recipients.

Prayers from NY heading your way!
PAW

Petting a dog makes everything better! I have been following this thread and have you in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you everyone for your prayer. I had a feeling if impending doom all last night. And this morning before I got to the hospital. I wasn't sure what I was walking into. I kept telling her last night you better keep fighting, never give up baby. Miracles happen all the time. Your a miracle .

"You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life."
-Author Unknown

I know it is not much, but you have my prayers and my hope. God bless.

Back