I need your prayers please....

Hopefully she gets released tomorow. Main doctor said they are not going to treat her now, not strong enough. They just want to make thing as comfortable as possible. Fine, I called cancer center of America today. They will take her, fly us to Atlanta. They are calling again tomorow, to see if she gets released, and they want the dismissal paperwork.
I hope atleast soraia doesn't get worse. This gave her so much hope. She thought this was it. I told her your mom should be here by the end of the week. And you need to hang in there till we get the flight to Atlanta.

I hope you get some rest, I've been running non-stop for the last 4 days and I'm exhausted, I don't know how you keep going, (I know why) get some rest. More prayers for you to get the strength you need for the both of you.

In my thoughts and prayers my friend.

Soraia is going blow for blow against this disease. I'm with her every step of the way.
I told the doctors I don't quit. . . .

I was awoken bye a call from the doctors this morning. She wasn't breathing good they put c-pap I think it's called, and she is unresponsive, not awaken or talking.

I said my last goodbyes, gave her my last hug and kissed her on her head. Called the cousin in Brasil. She called the doctor and she held the phone to soraias ear and her mother said goodbye.

I went to our sons school and told him she most likely won't make it threw the day, and asked him if he wanted to say goodbye. He said yes. We drove back and he spent a few minutes with her. He didn't want to stick around, at that time the Chaplin arrived. I explained that her son doesn't want to be here, and he wants to go back to school. So I took him to school.

The doctor asked if I wanted to be there, I said no. I have enough bad memories from all of this. And now they are taken her off the machine. God rest her soul, she fought so hard and suffered so much.

I knew last night when I went back to the hospital things were not good. She was in and out of consciousness, and she didn't know where she was, or why she was there.

I don't want to get all mellow dramatic.

But what I do want to do is say thank you for all your prayers, smoke, positive thoughts. It help me so much I cant express my gratitude for all of you.

Warm regards
Troy

I was awoken bye a call from the doctors this morning. She wasn't breathing good they put c-pap I think it's called, and she is unresponsive, not awaken or talking.

I said my last goodbyes, gave her my last hug and kissed her on her head. Called the cousin in Brasil. She called the doctor and she held the phone to soraias ear and her mother said goodbye.

I went to our sons school and told him she most likely won't make it threw the day, and asked him if he wanted to say goodbye. He said yes. We drove back and he spent a few minutes with her. He didn't want to stick around, at that time the Chaplin arrived. I explained that her son doesn't want to be here, and he wants to go back to school. So I took him to school.

The doctor asked if I wanted to be there, I said no. I have enough bad memories from all of this. And now they are taken her off the machine. God rest her soul, she fought so hard and suffered so much.

I knew last night when I went back to the hospital things were not good. She was in and out of consciousness, and she didn't know where she was, or why she was there.

I don't want to get all mellow dramatic.

But what I do want to do is say thank you for all your prayers, smoke, positive thoughts. It help me so much I cant express my gratitude for all of you.

Warm regards
Troy

:( I sincerely hope you find peace and comfort knowing she isn't suffering or in pain anymore. Your son needs his dad more than ever now.

So very sorry for your loss troy
It has been a very long battle now you must be strong enough to move forward.
Don't let depression and grief take hold talk with family/friends
Wishing peace to you my friend..

Troy, I am very sorry to read of your loss. I will continue to pray for you and your family. Stay in touch with the family and as bernard mentioned, your son needs you more than ever.

Troy,
I am very sorry for what You and Your Son are going through. I hope that memories of
all the good times that Soraia and You had help during these days and months ahead.

That's rough, and there isn't much I can say to make it any easier on you. Things are going to be shitty for a while but trust in that this too will pass. I'm sorry for your loss Krav.

I'm so sorry Troy. Please know you did everything possible and were there for her every step of the way. Some things just can't be fixed no matter how much we wish otherwise. Best wishes to you and your son.

My sincere condolences Troy.

You have been very strong during this ordeal - do not backup now - move ahead firmly with your son.

Time is a good healer.

God Bless.

My condolences, she fought a very hard fight and is now at peace...

Stay strong my friend, may the lord bless you and may you find peace knowing there

is an angel looking down from the heavens watching out for you and your son.

There isn't much I can say except that you have my condolences.

I followed this thread and it sounds like everyone did the best that they could.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I will keep you in my prayers. Humility,attitude,and outlook are the three things that will help you get through this difficult time.

Troy I am so sorry for your loss, I know your numb right now if there's anything I can help with I know it's not much I can do from here but let me know. She's at peace now, she can breath and has no more pain.your family is in my thoughts and prayers Troy I've been running a lot for my wife and her sister but call me of you need to talk, if I don't get to the call leave a message I will call you back.

You loved her and did everything you could to make her happy, healthy and in the end comfortable, you couldn't have done more.

I gotta crash, I haven't slept in the last 38 hours. I know your busy and I don't wanna disturb you but if there's a good/better time that I could call you pm me I'd like to talk if you need someone to talk to...

Again my deepest heartfelt sympathies and condolences to you and your son.

Thank you everyone. My step son has chosen to go back to Brasil. Today soraias mom and aunt should be arriving. That will be tough for me they don't speak a lick of English only Portuguese.
And I rather not drag my step son through more of this by translating.

I have my father arriving 11:30 Friday night to help with some of this. They other thing I'm dealing with is the house and truck were in her name. She refused to sign any will or anything in her own fear she felt like this would mean she and everyone else is giving up. I know it doesn't make sense, but that's why it wasn't done.

After everything settles, I'll be grabbing my 2 dogs some furniture and just rent a small fenced in house for the time being some where. I'll be fine, I have all of you, and some really rock solid friends and family that will go above and beyond to help me.

I am so sorry. She and you both fought the good fight for as long as possible. It sounds like you have a good plan to go forward but make sure you reach out to your friends for support. Also, I'm sorry to bring it up but you should talk to a probate lawyer about the house and truck because even though they were in her name you may have some interest in them that needs to be taken care of.

You don't want to be alone right now even though that is probably exactly what you feel like you want. Take those dogs for some walks and keep the good memories and start to forget the bad.

We are all here for you.

Yes, I will be hiring a attorney. By no means will I let this shake me up more, or go into some kind of long drawn out fight with who ever over some personal properties. I'll take the high road. I care to much about how I feel to do that.

Just packed up my knives, bench stones, wicked edge, sharpmaker. Just keeping a peanut on me for now. Lol yes I'm still a knife nut.

I think my mom is doing much worse than me or her son. That's a mothers love, I just told her I'll be fine and she needs to think happy thoughts, never look back, never look back, never look back. I know everyone go through this differently, but I don't feel a need to make this any worse than it is.

Troy I'm so sorry to hear this. It's heart breaking to hear. I can only hope that you can be strong through this for yourself and your family during this time of grief.

When I lost my mother from lymphoma 4 years ago that metastasized into her lungs. We knew that she tried her hardest to fight through. Ultimately she was freed from her pain and got to a better place which is what I believe in my heart.

I know that you will never let go of your love for her ever and to keep her close to you for always.

Back