I really would like your help.........

Ethan Becker

It is almost time for our annual celebration of the Blade........A time to anticipate the visual and tactile sensations that cause an automatic drooling effect and occaisional plunking down of plastic or cash.....

The right to indulge in this most basic celebration of, and enjoyment of the ownership of man's second (or third) most ancient tool and a reliable means of defense is under almost continuous assault from self seeking politicians and the hopelessly ignorant........There is a chance to help the organization that is doing the most to protect your right to own and carry the blades we use to help us and protect us and maybe win a fantastic blade into the bargain is about to close.......Learn about Knife RRights and this wonderful opportunity by going to www.kniferights.org..........The goodies you can win are pretty spectacular and the cause is trulyna good one......I urge you to join the fight by joining Knife Rights, I sit on the board and know how hard they fight for us and how incredibly efficient Doug Ritter is in spending the member's money......lIt is money truly well spent......

If nothing else check out the blades to see what you will miss if you don't give it a shot.........Some real Blade candy there.......

All best......

Ethan

P.S. If you can, join us at breakfast on saturday morning......Always a good time and a chance to see what we have been up to this last year and what we are gonna do this next year......In the idiom of my youth....BE THERE OR BE SQUARE....eb

I will also check it out. Ty for the great product and for all you do for us. Any organization that helps our rights to bare steel is one that I will gladly support.

It is a shame we even need an organization like Knife Rights. However, we DO need them and thank goodness they are so effective at what they do. These folks are on top of every attempt to limit our ability to enjoy our lifestyle. If you want to protect your rights, join this fine group whether you are attending the Blade show or not. We very much need these tenacious and dedicated people fighting for us. My wife and I have been members for a good while, but can't turn down a good breakfast :D.

I will also urge you all to contribute. Here in Norway knife rights is a lost cause. Back in 2001 it became illegal to carry knives in public. While I still carry a knife every day this is still something that affects me. This law was of course made in order to keep us safe. Funny thing is that the number of knife kills a year has actually drastically increased since that law came into play. Back then the numbers were the lowest they had ever been. Stupid politicians :grumpy:

Don't make the same mistakes that were done here.

I second Kakefat. I'm in the UK and having a knife automatically brands you as a criminal. The press have done such a job on us that there's no way we could get an organisation like that over here.

Protect your basic rights!

Claudiasboris

I joined a long time ago but this is an excellent opportunity to renew my membership and add a little extra to contribution to the only national organization out there fighting for us.
Thank you Ethan for reminding us to do the right thing for a great cause.

... Here in Norway knife rights is a lost cause....Funny thing is that the number of knife kills a year has actually drastically increased since that law came into play. Back then the numbers were the lowest they had ever been. Stupid politicians :grumpy:

Don't make the same mistakes that were done here.

I'm active with the American gun rights community. The empirical evidence is out with multiple examples that when people are disarmed the crime and violence goes up. Local crime aside, EVERY genocide of the 20th Century was preceded by firearm registration and confiscation. Governments were actually responsible for killing more of their own citizens than were killed by foreign invading armies. The world can be a sick dangerous place.

There is an old Biblical teaching: being kind to the cruel results in being cruel to the kind. Said another way, good people have the natural right to self-protection and governments need to stop supporting real criminals.

.Learn about Knife RRights and this wonderful opportunity by going to www.kniferights.org..........The goodies you can win are pretty spectacular and the cause is trulyna good one.....

Thanks, Ethan. Just so as to make it clear for folks since the link you included doesn't work (not to worry, we got your back):

Knife Rights Home Page: www.KnifeRights.org
Ultimate Steel Spectacular fundraiser with over $63,000 in prizes: www.KnifeRights.org/UltimateSteel
Saturday Sharper Future Awards Breakfast at BLADE Show info and links to tickets (DEADLINE JUNE 5!): http://bit.ly/Js7wyR

Also, if you are coming to BLADE SHOW, stop by and make your Ultimate Steel donation or membership at the Knife Rights Booth #139 and be eligible for even more prizes!

1. If you make a donation in the Ultimate Steel™ Spectacular at BLADE Show, you will be entered into a separate BLADE Show ONLY drawing for a number of knives worth upwards of $1000! This is in addition to the over $63,000 worth of prizes already available in the Ultimate Steel™ Spectacular!

2. Knife Rights supporter KnifeWorks.com has also provided a special unique graphic Blade Show 2012 commemorative Chris Reeve Sebenza as a prize. To be eligible to win this beautiful Sebenza, just visit KnifeWorks,com's booth #239, ask for the Knife Rights coupon, bring it to Knife Rights booth #139 and become a member, renew your membership or make a qualifying donation in the Ultimate Steel™ Spectacular. You could win this Sebenza!

Hello Mr. Becker -

It was nice to meet you and shoot the breeze with you .

I stopped by, Met Mr. Ritter and joined Kife Rights with a two year membership.

My offer of a tour still stands if/when you can arrange the visit.

best

mqqn

Back