I remember when Dylan couldn't make a knife

Ah, he's alright. ;)

FKBOXLTease.jpg

(Love this knife.)

I am so lost. Should I know Dylan? Where can I find out about his knives?

He's just some dude. I haven't met him personally, but I heard he's a dickhead. Jeff said he has big gay earrings too. :barf::thumbdn:

He's just some dude. I haven't met him personally, but I heard he's a dickhead. Jeff said he has big gay earrings too. :barf::thumbdn:

I get it now! I thought that was a PK on the blade, Its an FK! Sorry Dylan. I searched PK and couldn't find anything.

That is a sweet pig sticker. very nice work.:D

I got dibs on a bush operator... Impatiently waiting... thinking about sending a cigar and a bottle of single malt to get moved up on the list...

Trust me, Dylan has no morals and can be bribed, as we can :D

Yep, Dylan can be a bit of a turd..... but he sure does make a nice knife. :D :D

Nice work Dylan..... you are doing a fine job and your skills are getting better and better. [I have been watching.... ;) .. ]

I am impressed with the work you are putting out.

If you get down to the AL coast this year.... be sure to come by and get that parasail ride we talked about at BLADE last year. We are open again after the oil spill fiasco last year. :thumbup:

Don't forget he''s a Dil-weed too :D

Guilty.

I get it now! I thought that was a PK on the blade, Its an FK! Sorry Dylan. I searched PK and couldn't find anything.

That is a sweet pig sticker. very nice work.:D

Thanks broski.

I got dibs on a bush operator... Impatiently waiting... thinking about sending a cigar and a bottle of single malt to get moved up on the list...

That actually will work quite well. :D

Trust me, Dylan has no morals and can be bribed, as we can :D

This is extremely true.

Yep, Dylan can be a bit of a turd..... but he sure does make a nice knife. :D :D

Nice work Dylan..... you are doing a fine job and your skills are getting better and better. [I have been watching.... ;) .. ]

I am impressed with the work you are putting out.

If you get down to the AL coast this year.... be sure to come by and get that parasail ride we talked about at BLADE last year. We are open again after the oil spill fiasco last year. :thumbup:

That sounds great. I still want to try that out.

I want a Pocket Kilo really bad. So, how much Single Malt does it take nowadays? I remember when you could get one of your knives with a cheap bottle of blended scotch!

:: gasp :: HIDEOUS!!

Send that up here to Kentucky and I'll hide it deep in these hills where no one will ever see it.

Did it work? :D

Yep, Dyl went from being just some guy apprenticing for a knife maker, to making some very nice knives of his own really quickly. His handle ergos are fantastic, his grinds are really sweet, and his heat treats are awesome. That new bowie design is really sweet, just a lot more knife than I need. I'm looking at the BO pretty hard though.

Yep, Dyl went from being just some guy apprenticing for a knife maker, to making some very nice knives of his own really quickly. His handle ergos are fantastic, his grinds are really sweet, and his heat treats are awesome. That new bowie design is really sweet, just a lot more knife than I need. I'm looking at the BO pretty hard though.

I keep looking at the knife in his sig block. Now that is sexy!!:eek::cool:

Alright, Dyl-weed, make sure you bring an extra Bush Operator to Blade, my FBF knives are saying I need to get one, and I don't argue with my knives, they are sharp. I am not.

Moose

Back