I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream...More Saddlehorns!

I would like to take this time to consciously or subconsciously speak for everybody and say that we would LOVE more options in the Case Saddlehorn pattern. I thought maybe if I bring this up on the porch, then the gossip might just stick. ;) I have handled several over the years and always thought "Man, I gotta get one of these". Well I finally got one in the pocket worn burnt brown bone, and I'm in LOVE. It's the perfect length at 3-1/2 for pocket carry and the Clip and Skinner blade duo has put me in such a trance I can't believe there's not more of them out there. The skinner blade also seems to be a nice alternative to the spey blade as well. I love the burnt brown bone on the saddle horn too. I just found it odd that it seems to be the only saddle horn run currently in production. So, maybe if I cross my fingers and hope REALLY hard, we will see more of these in the future! (and if we're real lucky maybe even see another Damascus saddle horn run as well) ;)

If you got some, let's see em!

sAB0DW3.jpg

d2llATI.jpg

I didn't own one for the longest and then I saw Harry's ( Old Engineer Old Engineer ) posts/pictures some time ago and that pushed me over the edge...
vRzlJgw.jpg

I haven't used it yet, but it sure feels good in hand. I really need to give it some pocket/cutting time.
More than happy to be an Enabler my friend .:D:D:D You got an extremely nice looking one . I don't think that I have ever seen one the color of your's . After I take another look at your's , is that an older one that is longer than the recent ones ???

Harry

Beautiful knives posted already. I don't have one but I'm with you on thinking they are very very very sweet. A while back someone had a custom saddle horn that was unbelievable. I will gather a few... Just a matter of time... :cool:

More than happy to be an Enabler my friend .:D:D:D You got an extremely nice looking one . I don't think that I have ever seen one the color of your's . After I take another look at your's , is that an older one that is longer than the recent ones ???

Harry
It's a 2014. I think the angle I took when picture-taking probably distorts the dimensions a little bit. You do your Enabling job well ;)

Nice ones OklaMoose, Randy, Darren, Al and Harry!! I have had a couple of later Case models, but they seem to get traded away!! Don't know how that happens - they are nice knives!!!

I love the design very nice looking shape and blades but I’ve not saw one in CV and refuse to buy Case’s SS these days

Back