I smell a rat!

Adam Fischer

Gold Member
Platinum Member
And he’s ugly as hell!

xmWbmYh.jpg

How hard is it to learn the design program? Any chance your in Florida?

Orlando, and yeah most design software sucks, unfortunately to have anything done “professionally” you want to use SVG files, which means Illustrator or Inkscape, both of which are unpleasant to work with in their own ways.

So your choices are make your own graphics nice and clean, download some free clip art type stuff and then either rasterize it or play around with settings and hope for the best.

it’s quite a learning curve, I’ve def screwed some stuff up but thankfully I’ve been working on cheaper and older stuff getting the kinks out...

Thanks for info. Been looking at these and 3d printers. I'm outside of Lakeland.

I pass through Lakeland all the time driving to Tampa, Exit 39?

I’d be happy to engrave some stuff for you if you wanna check it out.

I’ve always wanted a 3D printer and make see if I can pay for one doing work with the Glowforge...

Holy Crap!!! I clicked on this thread knowing I wanted a Warden, but now want a glow forge even more. :eek:

Yeah no way I woulda dropped the $ up front but their financing made it way too appealing. Maybe I’ll start an engraving Etsy shop lol...My wife is hoping to do just that.

Back